LONDON, March 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- EpiCast Report: Rheumatoid Arthritis - Epidemiology Forecast to 2025
Downloadthe full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2522995/
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease characterized by inflammation of the joints, bone and cartilage erosion, and joint deformity. Additionally,
In the 8MM, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed incident cases of RA will increase from 195,592 cases in 2015 to 216,467 cases in 2025, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 1.07%. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed incident cases of RA among the 8MM throughout the forecast period, while Spain will have the lowest.
In the 8MM, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed prevalent cases of RA will increase from 4,354,194 cases in 2015 to 4,931,572 cases in 2025, at an AGR of 1.33%. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases of RA among the 8MM throughout the forecast period, while Australia will have the lowest.
In the 8MM, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the total prevalent cases of RA will increase from 6,137,523 cases in 2015 to 6,971,304 cases in 2025, at an AGR of 1.36%. The US will have the highest number of total prevalent cases of RA among the 8MM throughout the forecast period, while Australia will have the lowest.
GlobalData epidemiologists utilized data from county-specific studies published in peer-reviewed journals as well as data obtained from primary research. In order to ensure comparability of the incidence and prevalence across markets, GlobalData epidemiologists used sources that provided the diagnosed incidence and total prevalence of RA based on the 1987 American College of Rheumatology (ACR) criteria for the classification of RA.
- The Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of RA in the eight major markets (8MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, and Australia). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed incident cases, diagnosed prevalent cases, and total prevalent cases of RA segmented by age and sex in these eight markets. The diagnosed prevalent cases of RA are further segmented by severity in the 8 MM for the forecast period.
- The RA epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 8MM.
Reasons to buy
The RA EpiCast report will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global RA market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global RA market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for RA therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- Identify the percentage of diagnosed prevalent cases of RA by severity.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2522995/
About ReportbuyerReportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishershttp://www.reportbuyer.comFor more information: Sarah Smith Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: email@example.com Tel: +44 208 816 85 48 Website: www.reportbuyer.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/epicast-report-rheumatoid-arthritis---epidemiology-forecast-to-2025-300416836.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Hypopituitarism is a rare disorder resulting from decreased secretion of one or more of the ...
Palliative care is a specialized multifaceted care for patients with chronic or terminal illness to ...
Our kitchen and food has the best medicinal properties to fight stress. These are the top 10 foods ...View All