LONDON, April 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Technological advancements and breakthroughs in the field of endoscopy are expected
For a deeper analysis on the report, visit: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4523631/
Here are some Predictions:
· The endoscopes segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global endoscopy equipment market, by product. In 2016
· The gastrointestinal endoscopy segment is expected to account for the largest share of endoscopy equipment market, by application.
· The hospitals segment is expected to account for the largest share of the endoscopy equipment market, by end user.
· North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global endoscopy equipment market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW In the coming years, the endoscopy equipment market is expected to witness the highest growth in the Asian region, with emphasis on India, China, and Japan.
Here are some Key Findings of the study:
· The high growth in India and China can be attributed to government and venture capital investments in China in the field of endoscopy, endoscopy research support in Japan, and increasing number of endoscopic surgeries & improving endoscopy infrastructure in India.
· North America's large share can be attributed to the favorable reimbursement scenario in the U.S., increasing incidence of cancer in the U.S. and Canada, research on new technologies in the U.S., and the implementation of a new funding model for Canadian hospitals.
· The market witnesses high competitive intensity, as there are several big and many small firms with similar product offerings.
Scope of the Study:
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 52%, Tier 2: 39%, and Tier 3: 9%- By Designation: Director Level: 19%, C-level: 28%, and Others: 53%- By Region: North America: 33.3%, Europe: 28.2%, APAC: 23.1%, and RoW: 15.4%
The report includes the study of key players offering endoscopy equipment such as Ethicon, Inc. (U.S.), Olympus Corporation (Japan), Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Japan), KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Medtronic plc (Ireland), Stryker Corporation (U.S.), Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.), Pentax Medical Corporation (Japan), Smith & Nephew plc (U.K.), Richard Wolf GmbH (Germany), and Cook Medical Incorporated (U.S.).
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/endoscopy-equipment-market-forecast-to-reach-usd-3536-billion-by-2021-300444679.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Urinary retention is a condition where a person is unable to voluntarily empty the urinary bladder ...
Hashimoto's thyroiditis is an autoimmune disorder of the thyroid causing hypothyroidism. Synthetic ...
Strokes occur when blood flow to an area of the brain is cut off. It is imperitive to detect the ...View All