ESP Launches Free Mobile Application for Health Care Professionals
MORRISVILLE, Pa., Oct. 22 -- Emerging Solutions in Pain, one of the leading sources of pain medicine health information, is delighted to announce the launch of ESP Mobile, a free medical application for health care professions involved in pain management or addiction medicine. ESP Mobile provides clinicians with award-winning, robust multimedia medical information in a convenient mobile format that can be accessed on demand on the iPhone® and iPod touch®.
ESP Mobile provides a convenient way to stay current with the latest information and educational programs in pain management. Included is a valuable collection of timely news articles in pain management and clinical support resources for health care professionals, including physicians, nurses, pharmacists, physician assistants, students, and more.
ESP Mobile contains the following valuable resources:
ESP Latest News
Offers up-to-date news, journal summaries, clinical trial results and other clinically relevant information in pain medicine and addiction management continually released in a timely manner.
Provides opportunities to hear national thought leaders discuss the key issues facing clinicians. You can listen to the latest medical news...thought provoking discussions...interviews with leading physicians, nurses, pharmacists, medico-legal and other newsmakers in pain management...practical tips and advice to assist clinical practice...and best of all, most segments are 20 minutes or less.
ESP FAQ of the Week
Presents the most commonly asked pain management and/or addiction medicine questions, and presents them in easy-to-view, brief video vignettes. You can view 30-second to 2-minute videos in pharmacotherapy; assessment; abuse, misuse & addiction; best practices; and legal issues.
The ESP Mobile news and resources are continually updated, providing highly useful information in a convenient, fast and easy-to-use application right at your fingertips.
Why should I download the ESP Mobile app?
- FREE – no cost to download, enabling access to an array of multi award-winning, robust multimedia resources
- FAST – access a highly useful collection of information and clinical support resources right at your fingertips
- CONVENIENT – three different and convenient media formats are available to suit your personal preferences including TEXT, AUDIO, and VIDEO. Continual and complimentary HELP support is available
- EDUCATIONAL – news and resources are continually updated, providing highly useful information in a convenient, fast and easy-to-use application right at your fingertips
"Our ESP members will now have access to up-to-date medical information in pain management in a free, fast and convenient format, wherever and whenever they need it. ESP Mobile expands the value of our ESP web-based resources by providing convenient access via mobile devices that clinicians are increasingly using in an array of clinical settings," said Bronwyn Boyes, the educational director for the website.
To download ESP Mobile for iPhone and iPod touch, search for 'ESP Mobile' in the Apple iTunes® App Store or look under 'free apps' in the Medical category. An interactive demo is available at www.EmergingSolutionsinPain.com.
About Emerging Solutions in Pain (www.EmergingSolutionsinPain.com)
The Emerging Solutions in Pain program is a multimedia initiative currently consisting of:
- A web-based resource that houses an extensive array of information, tools, and continuing education materials
- A disease awareness exhibit program that travels to major conferences distributing information and tools, collecting feedback, and recruiting members
- Accredited, live symposia and educational activities featuring experts in clinical practice
- A print monograph series, distributed in conjunction with leading pain publications
About MediCom Worldwide, Inc. (www.MediComWorldwide.com)
Emerging Solutions in Pain is an educational service provided by MediCom Worldwide, Inc. MediCom is a full-service, accredited and independent medical education company that has educated more than a million health care professionals through more than 900 diverse educational activities. MediCom's expertise lies in developing compliant, scientifically rigorous and outcomes-based quality content, built on demonstrated educational gaps, and implemented with cutting-edge technological delivery mechanisms in multiple delivery formats that facilitate adult learner centered educations. The MediCom team is proud to launch the ESP Mobile iPhone application.
Corona Productions, Inc. (www.CoronaPro.com) produced this ESP Mobile iPhone application and is a cutting-edge technology-based production company.