Disposable Lead Wires Market Size to Reach $999.4 Million by 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global disposable lead wires market is expected to reach USD 999.4 million by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising incidence of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs) is the key driving factor for the market growth. The reusable lead wires are the major cause of the hospital-acquired bloodstream infections. Use of disposable lead wires eliminates the risk of cross-contamination. In addition, it reduces the cost associated with the HAIs. The aforementioned benefits are presumed to boost the usage rates over the forecast period.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150105/723757 )
Moreover, rising number of government initiatives to promote the incorporation of patient safety procedures in hospital settings is presumed to drive the overall market growth during the forecast period. Furthermore, an introduction of technologically advanced disposable LWs is anticipated to drive the market growth over the forecast period. For instance, advanced disposable ECG-LWs with patented push-button design have superior capabilities in reducing alarms that are created by a failure of leads and absence of telemetry. These above-mentioned factors are anticipated to fuel the market growth.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Disposable Lead Wires Market Size & Forecast By Material (TPE, TPU, Silicon, PVC), By Machine Type (3 Lead, 5 Lead, 12 Lead, 6 Lead), By End-Use (Hospitals, Clinics, Long Term Facilities), And Trend Analysis From 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/disposable-lead-wires-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period, owing to the rising adoption to reduce infection rates in healthcare facilities
- The advantages of TPE over other materials like PVC and rubber latex such as providing better flexibility, ease of processing enables high performance in a variety of application
- The demand of the 5-lead machine type is expected to increase in coming years owing to the surge in demand for cost effective equipment in critical care settings
- Ambulatory care centers are presumed to witness an exponential growth throughout the forecast period. This can be attributed to the rising significance of disposable LWs in patient monitoring
- North America accounted for the largest share of disposable lead wires market owing to the rising mortality rates pertaining to heart diseases
- Asia Pacific anticipated to witness lucrative growth as a result of unmet patient needs, rising healthcare expenditure and establishment by major global players is expected to drive segment growth during the forecast period
- The key players are involved in strategic alliances to sustain the competition, such as merger & acquisitions, strategic partnerships, and geographic expansion
- For instance, in February 2016, the company announced acquisition of Bellco from private equity firm Charme Capital Partners in a probe to business expansion
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Blood Fluid Warming Systems Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/blood-fluid-warming-systems-market
- Blood Clot Retrieval Devices Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/blood-clot-retrieval-devices-market
- Bariatric Lift Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bariatric-lift-market
- Cardiovascular Ultrasound System Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cardiovascular-ultrasound-system-market
Grand View Research has segmented the disposable lead wires market on the basis of material, machine type, end-use, and region:
- Disposable Lead Wires Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Disposable Lead Wires Machine Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- 3 Lead
- 5 Lead
- Disposable Lead Wires End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Long Term Facilities
- Ambulatory & Home Care Settings
- Disposable Lead Wires Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog: Disposable lead wires market: Increasing incidence of hospital acquired- infections
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Contact: Sherry James Corporate Sales Specialist, USA Grand View Research, Inc Phone: 1-415-349-0058 Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.