LONDON, November 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
With 20% of all market leaders predicted to lose their dominant position to a disruptor by 2017, the need to embrace digital transformation has never been greater. In fact, if you haven't already begun your path to transformation, you're already dangerously behind!
If you're wondering how some of the biggest global brands are getting
- Neil Roberts, Head of Digital, Eurostar
- Richard Carne, Chief Digital Officer, Met Office
- Michael ten Hove, Global Director Digital Transformation - Functions, Danone
- Xavier Perret, Chief Digital Officer, Orange France
- Martyn Hicks, VP Digital Strategy, Barclaycard
- Garry Fingland, CIO, Bupa
- Sean Cornwell, Chief Digital Officer, Travelex
- Sanjay Sudra, Head of Digital Transformation, Merlin Entertainments
- Vivek Chaudhri, Corporate VP, Global Customer Innovation & Digital Head, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Brigitte Cantaloube, Chief Digital Officer, PSA Peugeot Citroen
- Lisa Farrar, Chief Digital Officer, Nordic Choice Hotels
- Sergio Rodriguez, Head of Digital Transformation and Innovation, El Mundo
- David Dunbar, Head of Workplace Digital, Nationwide
- Zenon Hannick, Chief Technology Officer, Comic Relief
Questions they'll be answering include:
Find the programme, event details and registration information about the forum on digitaltransformation.iqpc.co.uk, phone +44-(0)-20-7368-9338 or email [email protected]
Media Contact: Jessica Taylor, Senior Marketing Manager IQPC: [email protected] or call +44-(0)207-368-9338. Press are invited to attend this important industry summit, if you would like to a complimentary press pass please email.
SOURCE CX Network
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Erythropoietin is a hormone secreted by kidneys in response to low oxygen levels in tissues ...
Local anesthesia is a type of anesthesia generally used to block pain sensation only in a specific ...
Sea food allergy is the adverse response of the body''s immune system to the proteins present in ...View All