LONDON, November 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
With 20% of all market leaders predicted to lose their dominant position to a disruptor by 2017
If you're wondering how some of the biggest global brands are getting
- Neil Roberts, Head of Digital, Eurostar
- Richard Carne, Chief Digital Officer, Met Office
- Michael ten Hove, Global Director Digital Transformation - Functions, Danone
- Xavier Perret, Chief Digital Officer, Orange France
- Martyn Hicks, VP Digital Strategy, Barclaycard
- Garry Fingland, CIO, Bupa
- Sean Cornwell, Chief Digital Officer, Travelex
- Sanjay Sudra, Head of Digital Transformation, Merlin Entertainments
- Vivek Chaudhri, Corporate VP, Global Customer Innovation & Digital Head, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Brigitte Cantaloube, Chief Digital Officer, PSA Peugeot Citroen
- Lisa Farrar, Chief Digital Officer, Nordic Choice Hotels
- Sergio Rodriguez, Head of Digital Transformation and Innovation, El Mundo
- David Dunbar, Head of Workplace Digital, Nationwide
- Zenon Hannick, Chief Technology Officer, Comic Relief
Questions they'll be answering include:
Find the programme, event details and registration information about the forum on digitaltransformation.iqpc.co.uk, phone +44-(0)-20-7368-9338 or email [email protected]
Media Contact: Jessica Taylor, Senior Marketing Manager IQPC: [email protected] or call +44-(0)207-368-9338. Press are invited to attend this important industry summit, if you would like to a complimentary press pass please email.
SOURCE CX Network
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Sarcoma, is a cancer that may arise from several soft-tissues or bone. Treatment in early stages is ...
A wonder drug, soda bicarb or baking soda can be used for skin, teeth, hair, kidneys and much more ...
Melasma, also called as chloasma, is a skin hyperpigmentation problem characterized by brown spots ...View All