Digital Transformation Strategies from Barclaycard, Bupa and Eurostar
LONDON, November 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
With 20% of all market leaders predicted to lose their dominant position to a disruptor by 2017, the need to embrace digital transformation has never been greater. In fact, if you haven't already begun your path to transformation, you're already dangerously behind!
If you're wondering how some of the biggest global brands are getting ahead, CX Network have assembled 20 experts to share the tactics they are using to fight back against disruption and innovate their digital strategy at the Digital Transformation forum in London next February (20th - 22nd). The full agenda and event guide has just been released, view it here. The forum will assemble Chief Digital Officers and Heads of Digital from the globe to hear expert speakers including:
- Neil Roberts, Head of Digital, Eurostar
- Richard Carne, Chief Digital Officer, Met Office
- Michael ten Hove, Global Director Digital Transformation - Functions, Danone
- Xavier Perret, Chief Digital Officer, Orange France
- Martyn Hicks, VP Digital Strategy, Barclaycard
- Garry Fingland, CIO, Bupa
- Sean Cornwell, Chief Digital Officer, Travelex
- Sanjay Sudra, Head of Digital Transformation, Merlin Entertainments
- Vivek Chaudhri, Corporate VP, Global Customer Innovation & Digital Head, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Brigitte Cantaloube, Chief Digital Officer, PSA Peugeot Citroen
- Lisa Farrar, Chief Digital Officer, Nordic Choice Hotels
- Sergio Rodriguez, Head of Digital Transformation and Innovation, El Mundo
- David Dunbar, Head of Workplace Digital, Nationwide
- Zenon Hannick, Chief Technology Officer, Comic Relief
Questions they'll be answering include:
- How to future-proof your business for disruption?
- How to navigate risk-aversion and resistance to change?
- What is the best business model to facilitate transformation?
- How to overcome complex and cumbersome legacy systems?
- What new skills are needed for corporates to remain competitive and relevant?
- How can you leverage your data to compete with digitally native companies?
Find the programme, event details and registration information about the forum on digitaltransformation.iqpc.co.uk, phone +44-(0)-20-7368-9338 or email email@example.com
Media Contact: Jessica Taylor, Senior Marketing Manager IQPC: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44-(0)207-368-9338. Press are invited to attend this important industry summit, if you would like to a complimentary press pass please email.
SOURCE CX Network