Dexcom Breaks Into the Scene With its Novel Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems Challenging the Bigwigs Like Novo Nordisk, Abbott Laboratories et. al.
HYDERABAD, India, September 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
According to the report "Diabetes Care Devices Market by Device Type (Glucose Monitoring Systems, Insulin Delivery Systems and Control Solutions) and by Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2015 - 2020)", published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 22.8 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 5.73% from 2015 to 2020.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160913/406914LOGO )
For full report refer to "http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-diabetes-care-devices-market-96/"
Diabetes is the most widespread disease globally which is caused by the imbalance of blood sugar level in the body. The disease is either genetically inherited or the changing lifestyle these days and unhealthy diets can also cause diabetes. This further has severe effects on the body like internal damaging of organs and hence require regular monitoring and controlled level of sugar. Diabetes care devices market is growing at a very fast rate due to the increase in number of incidences of diabetes, especially in aged population. These devices are user friendly and can be operated by patients themselves, they monitor the blood glucose level and help people to control the level.
Free sample for the report is available at "http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-diabetes-care-devices-market-96/request-sample"
Need for the devices that are faster, effective, safer and user friendly is growing rapidly, which is majorly fuelling the growth of the market. Government and private investment in R&D leading to technical innovations, increasing number of diabetic patients, diagnosis and treatment using non-invasive techniques are some of the major factors driving the growth of the market. However, High cost of new devices, lack of awareness, stringent regulatory obligations and disparity in reimbursements are some the issues that are constraining its growth.
Avail discount at "http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-diabetes-care-devices-market-96/request-discount"
The Diabetes Care Devices Market is segmented based on product type into:
- Diabetes Monitoring Devices
- Self-Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices
- Glucose Meters
- Test Strips
- Haemoglobin A1C testing kits
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring Devices
- Self-Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices
- Insulin Delivery Systems
- Insulin Pens
- Insulin Pumps
- Jet Injectors
- Insulin Syringes
- Diabetes Control Solutions
Based on Geography:
- North America Diabetes Care Devices Market
- Europe Diabetes Care Devices Market
- Asia Pacific Diabetes Care Devices Market
- Latin America Diabetes Care Devices Market
- Middle East & Africa Diabetes Care Devices Market
Buy now "https://www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/buy-now/global-diabetes-care-devices-market-96"
Major companies in the market are Roche Diagnostics, Becton-Dickinson, Novo Nordisk, Medtronic Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Ascensia Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic plc, Insulet Inc., Ypsomed AG, Tandem Diabetes Care Inc., Terumo Corporation and Dexcom Inc.
Scope of The Diabetes Care Devices Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter's five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout related reports in the Medical Devices Category:
Cardiac Assist Devices: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-cardiac-assist-devices-market-25/
Insulin Delivery Devices: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-insulin-delivery-devices-market-258/
Trauma Fixation Devices: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-trauma-fixation-devices-market-339/
Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-minimally-invasive-surgical-instruments-market-215/
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Contact: Abhishek Shukla Team Lead (International Business Development) Market Data Forecast Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626 Mobile: +91 998 555 0206 Mail: email@example.com
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
SOURCE Market Data Forecast