LONDON, July 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Psoriasis, Skin Infection, Acne, Dermatitis, Humira,
The revenue of the dermatological drugs market in 2016 is estimated at $25.65bn
(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/523989/Visiongain_Logo.jpg )
How this report will benefit you:
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 295-page report you will receive 111 tables and 92 figures - all unavailable elsewhere.
The 295-page report provides clear detailed insight into the dermatological drugs market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Dermatological drugs market forecasts from 2017-2027.
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the main submarkets: • Psoriasis • Skin Infections • Acne • Dermatitis
• Analysis of the Psoriasis drugs market. Revenue forecasts to 2027 are provided for the following drugs: • Humira • Stelara • Enbrel • Remicade • Taltz • Otezla • Cosentyx
• Analysis of the Skin Infections drugs market. Revenue forecasts to 2027 are provided for the following drugs: • Cubicin • Zyvox • Valtrex • Canesten • Lamisil • Bactroban
• Analysis of the Acne drugs market. Revenue forecasts to 2027 are provided for the following drugs: • Solodyn • Epiduo • Claravis • Aczone • Differin • Abscorical/Epirus • Ziana • Doryx
• Analysis of the Dermatitis drugs market. Revenue forecasts to 2027 are provided for the following drugs: • Bepanthen/Bepanthol • Protopic • Dermovate • Elocon
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national markets: • US • Germany • France • UK • Italy • Spain • Japan • China • Brazil • Russia • India • Rest of World
• This report provides discussion on pipeline products in various stages of clinical trials and regulatory approval.
• Our study includes SWOT analysis and Porter's Five Force analysis of the dermatological drugs market.
• Two interviews conducted by Visiongain with experts in the dermatological drugs market: • Interview with Dr Michael Siegel, Vice President of Research Programs at National Psoriasis Foundation. • Interview with Guillaume Clement, Executive Vice President, Region EUROPE+, LEO Pharma.
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the dermatological drugs market: • Galderma (Nestle Skin Health S.A.) • Johnson & Johnson • AbbVie • GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) • Pfizer • LEO Pharma
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the dermatological drugs market: • Highly fragmented and competitive market with significant variations in different geographic regions. • Changing political and regulatory landscape changing the prospects of future products and reimbursement opportunities. • Future paradigm-shifting pipeline products. • Patent expirations. • Launches of new drug categories. • Biosimilars approvals, Biosimilars interchangeability, Biosimilars guidance.
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the dermatological drugs market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Dermatological Drugs Market Forecast 2017-2027: Psoriasis, Skin Infection, Acne, Dermatitis, Humira, Stelara, Enbrel, Remicade, Taltz, Cosentyx, Cubicin, Canesten, Epiduo, Bepanthen, Elocon, Galderma, Johnson & Johnson, AbbVie, GSK, Pfizer, LEO Pharma.
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at [email protected] or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100
Or click on https://www.visiongain.com/Report/1929/Dermatological-Drugs-Market-Forecast-2017-2027
Companies and Organizations Mentioned in the Report:
Brazilian Society of Dermatology
Cutanea Life Sciences
Dow Pharmaceuticals Science
European Medicines Agency (EMA)
European Pharmaceutical Market Research Association (EPhMRA)
Food and Drug Association (FDA)
G&E Herbal Biotechnology
Johnson & Johnson
Kyowa Hakko Kirin
National Psoriasis Foundation (NPF)
NeoStrata Compnay Inc
Nestle Skin Health
Shanghai CP Buojian Pharmaceutical
Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd
Thesan Pharmaceuticals Inc
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
A prosthetic heart valve is an artificial device surgically implanted into the heart to replace a ...
PUVA or photochemotherapy is used to treat several skin disorders with the help of UV light and the ...
Breathing in unclean air due to increasing air pollution could cause kidney damage with resultant ...View All