Who Would Dentists Dream To See In Their Chair?
30,000+ Dentists Converge in Chicago February 25-27
CHICAGO, Feb. 22 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Chicago Dental Society surveyed more than 250 members to find out whose mouth -- real, fake, alive or dead -- they'd most wish to examine.
10) Dracula. Twilight
9) Elvis Presley. A visit with the King might finally put to rest those rumors about his death, but dentists are also curious about what cosmetic dental work was like in the 1960s.
8) Mona Lisa. Was a poor smile the reason the subject of the famous painting stayed tightlipped?
7) President Barack Obama. Bragging rights aside, dentists are generally concerned with our President's oral health -- from the effects of his smoking to jaw clenching.
6) Julia Child. How was the oral health of one of America's greatest cooking legends? Our dentists would like to know, and maybe also swap recipes.
5) Tiger Woods. Some dentists admit they want the scoop on his "transgressions" first hand. Others are just seeking a great golf partner. One wants to fix Tiger's "pesky" discolored tooth.
4) Albert Einstein. Access to one of the greatest minds ever would certainly make for great conversation.
3) Jesus. Self-explanatory!
2) G.V. Black, known as the "Founding Father of Modern Dentistry." Quite unanimously, dentists agreed treating him would be an honor.
And the number one patient dentists would like to see in their practice...
George Washington. Two words: wooden teeth.
Data was collected for the Chicago Dental Society's 145th annual Midwinter Meeting, which begins at McCormick Place in Chicago on February 25, 2010.
For more information about from the survey and dental health tip lists please contact Ambar Mentor at 312-408-2580 ext. 25.
SOURCE Chicago Dental Society
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Yellow fever is a hemorrhagic fever that is transmitted by infected mosquitoes and it can lead to ...
Routes of drug administration play a major role in a medical treatment. Selecting a right route of ...
Spinal anesthesia and epidural anesthesia are types of regional anesthesia in which when a drug is ...View All