LONDON, Nov. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- This 973-page report contains 153 tables and provides comprehensive analysis of the
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5208437
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the ER, OR and ICU market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures by market segment:
- Emergency Rooms - Operating/Recovery Suites- ICUs/CCUs
and test category:
- Routine and Special Chemistry - Microbiology/Infectious Diseases - Hematology- Flow Cytometry - Coagulation- Immunoproteins- Drugs of Abuse- TDM- Endocrine Function- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading POC chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in RandD.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 973 pages and 153 tables
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5208437 About Reportbuyer Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers For more information: Sarah Smith Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: [email protected] Tel: +44 208 816 85 48 Website: www.reportbuyer.com
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/critical-care-diagnostics-market-2021-ancillary-hospital-locations-ers-ors-icuccus--supplier-shares-test-volume-and-sales-segment-forecasts-competitive-strategies-innovative-technologies-instrumentation-review-300561270.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Urinary retention is a condition where a person is unable to voluntarily empty the urinary bladder ...
Hashimoto's thyroiditis is an autoimmune disorder of the thyroid causing hypothyroidism. Synthetic ...
Strokes occur when blood flow to an area of the brain is cut off. It is imperitive to detect the ...View All