Contact Lenses Medical Devices Industry Pipeline Assessment 2016 - Analysis of 33 Major Players
PUNE, India, April 26, 2016 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The report "Contact Lenses - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016" provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Contact Lenses pipeline products.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160426/360019LOGO
Access a Report Copy @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/417086/contact-lenses-medical-devices-pipeline-assessment-2016.
Scope of this report include
- Extensive coverage of the Disposable Insulin Pumps under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Disposable Insulin Pumps and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to buy this report
The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Contact Lenses under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product's current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Purchase a 1-User License Copy @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=417086.
Company profile mentions in this report are:
- Aeon Astron Corporation
- Alcon, Inc.
- Apeliotus Ophthalmics
- Auburn University
- Axcelon Biopolymers Corp.
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- Body Organ Biomedical Corp.
- Children's Hospital Boston
- CooperVision, Inc.
- EP Global Communications, Inc.
- Euclid Systems Corporation
- EyeYon Medical
- Imperial College London
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Novartis AG
- Ocular Dynamics, LLC
- Ocutec Limited
- Presbia Plc
- Stanford University
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- The University of New South Wales
- UltraVision CLPL
- University of California, San Diego
- University of Florida
- University of Valencia
- University of Washington
- University of Western Ontario
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- Visioneering Technologies, Inc.
- VISTAKON Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Yolia Health
Inquire for Discount @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/check_discount/417086/contact-lenses-medical-devices-pipeline-assessment-2016.
The report covers Disposable Insulin Pumps- Recent Developments are: Mar 03, 2016: The Cooper Companies Announces First Quarter 2016 Results; Mar 01, 2016: First Patients in Presbia Microlens FDA Study Complete 12-Month Postoperative Visits; Feb 19, 2016: Strong growth in revenue and earnings Essilor focused on its 2018 objectives; Feb 12, 2016: Carl Zeiss Meditec Grows, Boosted by Currency Tailwinds / Strongest Growth Once Again in Surgical Ophthalmology; Feb 05, 2016: Briefing Summary of the Analyst/Investor Meeting for the 3rd Quarter Financial Results for the Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2016 Tokyo, January 29, 2016; Jan 29, 2016: Hoya Reports Third Quarter Results; Record Nine Months Results; Jan 27, 2016: Novartis delivered strong sales growth and core margin expansion (cc) in 2015; announces plans to accelerate growth at Alcon, streamline Group operations; Jan 15, 2016: HOYA Presents Hoya EyeGenius; Dec 16, 2015: AEA Investors to Acquire Majority Stake in 1-800 Contacts from Thomas H. Lee Partners; Dec 16, 2015: Carl Zeiss Meditec increases revenue to € 1,040 million / Market shares expanded in a number of markets; Dec 03, 2015: The Cooper Companies Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015 Results; Nov 10, 2015: Bausch + Lomb Announces 2016 Launch of Bausch + Lomb ULTRA Contact Lenses for Presbyopia; Nov 09, 2015: Unicon Optical to Acquire Taiwan-Based Contact Lenses Company; Nov 06, 2015: Shanghai Conant Optics Plans to Raise up to USD188.6 Million in Private Placement of Shares; Oct 27, 2015: Novartis delivered strong core margin expansion (cc) and continued to strengthen the pipeline in Q3; on track for full-year guidance; Oct 26, 2015: Valeant Pharma Receives FTC Voluntary Request Letter Related To Paragon Holdings Acquisition; Oct 12, 2015: EPGL to Grant CooperVision Exclusive Licenses in Exchange for Royalties and Compensation Agreement by November 6, 2015; Oct 08, 2015: Robins Kaplan LLP Named Co-Lead Counsel in Disposable Contact Lens Antitrust Litigation; Oct 05, 2015: Presbia Introduces Time-Saving Disposable Microlens Inserter; Sep 17, 2015: Presbia Flexivue Microlens Implanted in More Than 1,000 Patients Worldwide; Sep 17, 2015: QSpex Technologies Enters into Agreement with Shanghai Conant Optical; Sep 14, 2015: HOYA Vision Care Establishes Subsidiary in Turkey; Sep 10, 2015: Presbia Completes Second Stage Enrollment in the US FDA Pivotal Study of Presbia Flexivue Microlens; Sep 10, 2015: Johnson & Johnson Vison Care Launches New Lens With A Tear-Infused Design; Sep 03, 2015: Presbia to Complete Second Stage Enrollment in the US FDA Pivotal Study of Presbia Flexivue Microlens; 03, 2015: The Cooper Companies Announces Third Quarter 2015 Results; Aug 24, 2015: Results of Patient Outcomes Outside of the U.S. Demonstrate Safety and Effectiveness of Presbia Flexivue Mircolens; Aug 10, 2015: Presbia Surpasses Treatment of 300 Subjects as Part of the US FDA Pivotal Study Enrollment; Aug 05, 2015: Essilor International Raises USD328.4 Million in Public Offering of Notes Due 2017; Aug 03, 2015: Xavier Galliot, Chief Sustainability Officer of the Essilor Group; Jul 30, 2015: Essilor of America to Acquire Vision Source from Brazos Private Equity; Jul 30, 2015: Essilor Announces Strong results ; A winning strategy; Jul 29, 2015: Hoya Announces First Quarter Results Ended June 30, 2015; Jul 29, 2015: Hoya Reports First Quarter Financial Results;
Inquire for More Information at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/417086/contact-lenses-medical-devices-pipeline-assessment-2016.
Contact for More Information at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (646) 845 9349 (US) and +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Media Contact: Norah Trent, WiseGuy Reports, +1 646 845 9349, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE WiseGuy Reports