Pharmaceutical Wholesale and Distribution Industry Outlook and Analysis 2010-2025
- how will changes affect this crucial part of the healthcare industry?
The pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution sector is the vital link between pharmaceutical companies and pharmacies. Growing demand for drugs worldwide is driving that sector’s growth. However many pressures and challenges have placed a premium on service and efficiency in pharma wholesale and distribution. What are the key issues involved? Who are the major players and how do their businesses operate? Where are the best opportunities to be found and how could you unlock these? Our new report - Pharmaceutical Wholesale and Distribution Industry Outlook and Analysis 2010-2025 - reveals where the most-exciting developments will lie from the present onwards. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=133091&rt=Pharmaceutical-Wholesale-and-Distribution-Industry-Outlook-and-Analysis-2010-2025.html )
Pharmaceutical wholesalers and distributers provide an often-overlooked service to the pharma industry healthcare providers and patients. However that sector is currently in transition. Is the traditional wholesale model really in decline? If so how would it be superseded and how rapidly? Many countries are experiencing changes in the way drugs are distributed to retailers. Integration consolidation and disintermediation are all altering the pharma supply chain. How does the sector function and what does the future hold for it and its stakeholders? Our new study provides the answers that you require.
In particular Pharmaceutical Wholesale and Distribution Industry Outlook and Analysis 2010-2025 examines following major issues:
• Effects of the fee-for-service (FFS) switch
• European price controls and parallel trade
• Consolidation and integration of industry players
• The importation of prescription drugs into the USA
• Drug counterfeiting
• The Internet – mail order drugs and on-line pharmacies
• The threat of Wal-Mart
• The three major US wholesalers – AmerisourceBergen McKesson and Cardinal Health – analysis of revenues margins and business structures
• The three major European wholesalers – Alliance Boots Celesio and the Phoenix Group – analysis of revenues margins and business structures
• Direct-pharmacy (DTP) trends advantages and challenges
• Overarching analyses of the European and US sectors.
Comprehensive analysis of pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution
Pharmaceutical Wholesale and Distribution Industry Outlook and Analysis 2010-2025 critically examines that sector through a comprehensive review of information sources. We harness both primary and secondary research. This new report provides unique sales forecasts and analyses of commercial drivers and restraints including a SWOT analysis. There are over 85 tables and figures included as well as an interview with a relevant authority. The result is a comprehensive market- and industry-centred study with detailed analyses and informed opinion to benefit your work.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=133091&rt=Pharmaceutical-Wholesale-and-Distribution-Industry-Outlook-and-Analysis-2010-2025.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook