BRIC Diabetes Drugs Market
The prevalence of diabetes is on the rise across the globe due to increased life expectancy changing lifestyles and the rising incidence of obesity. Brazil’s diabetes drugs market is showing a double digit growth rate; while
the Russian insulin market is also expected to witness significant growth with an estimated 20 million patients in the region requiring diabetes treatment by 2025. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=134449&rt=BRIC-Diabetes-Drugs-Market.html )
and China have the highest number of diabetics in the world – China alone is expected to have more than 71 million diabetic patients by 2025; and the similarly huge patient-base in India has already attracted a number of pharmaceutical companies such as Eli Lilly and Novo Nordisk. These companies are offering easy-to-use insulin versions to grab the market share in the Indian market for diabetes drugs. Thus diabetes drugs market in BRIC economies is expected to have significant growth opportunities in the years to come.
Market Estimates and Forecasts
The report categorizes the BRIC Diabetes Drugs market as follows:
• Injectables Market
• Oral Drugs Market
(Metformin Sulfonylureas thaizolidinediones dipeptidyl inhibitors meglitinides alpha glucosidase inhibitors combination medications)
In addition to market tables for each submarket each section of the report will provide market trends drivers and opportunities. The report also draws a competitive landscape profiling the key players and the top-selling products in the diabetes drug market in BRIC.
What makes our reports unique?
- We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
- We conduct detailed market positioning product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
- Pharmaceuticals Medical Devices Biotechnology Semiconductor and Electronics Energy and Power Supplies Food and Beverages Chemicals Advanced Materials Industrial Automation and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers technology providers and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of oral drugs injectables?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=134449&rt=BRIC-Diabetes-Drugs-Market.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook