HONG KONG, Feb. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- ComCap.Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of PRC Partners Ltd., published today
Top industry experts discuss the benefits and uses of the hemp plant, including the following:
* Hemp seeds are a superior source of highly bio-available complete protein in the form of globulin Edestin and contain the essential and joint-protective brain-nourishing Omega-3 fatty acid
* Hemp seeds contain the ideal (1:3) ratio of Omega-3 fatty acids to Omega-6 fatty acids
* Hemp leaf and hemp trichomes are an excellent source of neuroprotective, anti-anxiety, anti-inflammatory Cannabidiol (CBD)
* HempOmega® a scientific breakthrough of Naturally Splendid Enterprises; hemp oil, "Nature's most perfectly balanced oil", can now be converted into a water-soluble powder that may be added to all kinds of food products to improve overall omega 3/6/9 nutrition
* HempOmega® endures the digestive process and delivers unmatched bio-availability, thereby maximizing its potential health benefits
* The massive potential of hemp-based cannabinoid nutraceuticals
* How to benefit financially from this major trend by investing into companies with high upside potential.
David "Avocado" Wolfe is the rock star and Indiana Jones of the super-foods and longevity universe. The world's top CEOs, ambassadors, celebrities, athletes, artists, and the real superheroes of this planet - Moms - all look to David Wolfe for expert advice in health, beauty, herbalism and nutrition. With over 22 years of dedicated experience and having hosted over 2,750 live events, David Wolfe has led the environmental charge for radiant health via a positive mental attitude, eco-community building, living spring water, and the best-ever quality organic foods and herbs.
David Wolfe is the author of many best-selling books, including Eating for Beauty, The Sunfood Diet Success System, Naked Chocolate, Amazing Grace, Superfoods: The Food and Medicine of the Future, Chaga: King of the Medicinal Mushrooms and Longevity NOW. He has also appeared in numerous breakthrough documentaries and films including: Food Matters, Hungry for Change, and Discover the Gift.
Further guests include Craig Goodwin, President, Director & Founder, Naturally Splendid Enterprises, (http://www.naturallysplendid.com) Rafael Dulon, Founder & CEO, Hanf Farm GmbH, Joscha Krauss, Product Manager, MH medical hemp GmbH and Simon Scholes, CFA Senior Analyst, First Berlin Equity Research.
A short trailer for "Hemp: The Multi-Billion Dollar Crop"
"Hemp: The Multi-Billion Dollar Crop" (part 1)
About PRC Partners Ltd.
PRC Partners was initially established with the primary aim of providing a wide scope of professional expertise and support for small- as well as mid-cap companies listed in Canada. Our services range from marketing support, international presentation, public relations, image cultivation. Furthermore, we are sourcing funds for investments.
To exploit the evident synergies effectively and to co-ordinate all our efforts for our clientele efficiently we draw upon the resources of our task-specific subsidiaries. One subsidiary researches and ascertains suitable and promising small and medium-cap companies and performs an extensive due diligence, which constitutes the foundation of our involvement.
ComCap.Media (www.comcap.media) is a unique financial platform that focuses on providing compact, high quality financial news. The platform is covering small- and midcaps with significant upside potential from all over the world and also larger companies that offer an interesting dividend yield. The ComCap.Media team has over 120 years of combined experience from the financial sectors out of Europe, Asia and North America. ComCap Media aims to become a leading information source for investors and traders with a strong focus on small- and midcaps.
Contact:PRC Partners LtdMs Malin Friskman+852 819 14830
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/comcapmedia-presents-hemp-the-multi-billion-dollar-crop-featuring-superfood-guru-david-avocado-wolfe-300411809.html
SOURCE PRC Partners Ltd.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!