Medindia

X

China BCT Signs Exclusive Distribution Contract With Liujiang County Chinese Medicine Hospital

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 General News J E 4
Advertisement
LIUZHOU CITY, China, June 30 China BCTPharmacy Group, Inc., (OTC Bulletin Board: CNBI), ("China BCT" or the"Company"), a leading pharmaceutical distributor, retail pharmacy, andmanufacturer of pharmaceutical products in Guangxi Province, China, todayannounced that the Company signed an exclusive pharmaceutical distributioncontract with Liujiang County Chinese Medicine Hospital for a three-yearperiod effective July 1, 2010.

China BCT will supply a minimum of 95% of all pharmaceutical productsrequired by Liujiang County Chinese Medicine Hospital, covering approximately500 products while maintaining priority rights to supply the remaining 5% ofproducts. China BCT management estimates that this distribution arrangementwill generate approximately $1 million in annual revenue.

"This contract signifies our brand's considerable strength within GuangxiProvince and will strengthen our gross margins," commented Mr. Hui Tian Tang,Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of China BCT. "Liujiang County ChineseMedicine Hospital will increase its efficiency by streamlining purchasingprocesses through our exclusive distribution agreement. We target to win moreexclusive distribution contracts for our wholesale distribution business, asexpansion of this segment is one of our key business strategies and growthdrivers to maintain healthy and sustainable profit margin."

About China BCT

China BCT is engaged in pharmaceutical distribution, pharmacy retailing,and the manufacture of pharmaceuticals products through its subsidiariesGuangxi Liuzhou Baicaotang Medicine Limited, Hefeng Pharmaceutical Co. Limited,and Guangxi Liuzhou Baicaotang Medicine Retail Limited in Guangxi province,China. It operates a large regional retail network in Guangxi province,consisting of 125 directly owned retail stores in Guangxi province andcurrently over 8,000 products are distributed through the Company's wholesaledistribution network. For more information, please visit http://www.china-bct.com

Safe Harbor Statement

This presentation contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaningof the safe-harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Actof 1995. Such statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties andother factors that could cause the actual results of the Company to differmaterially from the results expressed or implied by such statements, includingthe significance of the appointment of the new directors. Accordingly,although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in suchforward-looking statements are reasonable, there can be no assurance that suchexpectations will prove to be correct. The Company has no obligation toupdate the forward-looking information contained in this presentation.For more information, please contact: Company Contact: Ms. Shelly Zhang, Chief Financial Officer China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. Email: z_shelly@hotmail.com Tel: +86-772-363-8318 Web: http://www.china-bct.com Investor Relations Contact: CCG Investor Relations Mr. Crocker Coulson, President CCG Investor Relations Email: crocker.coulson@ccgir.com Tel: +1-646-213-1915 Mr. Shaun Smolarz Financial Writer Email: shaun.smolarz@ccgir.com Tel: +1-646-701-7444 Web: http://www.ccgirasia.com

SOURCE China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc.
Advertisement


Advertisement

You May Also Like

Advertisement
View All

Post your Comments

Comments should be on the topic and should not be abusive. The editorial team reserves the right to review and moderate the comments posted on the site.
User Avatar
* Your comment can be maximum of 2500 characters
I agree to the terms and conditions
s
ADVENTRX Announces 9-Month Stability Data Results ...
S
DataCare Corporation Successfully Completes Type I...