Caremerge Launches Redesign of Revolutionary Family Engagement Platform in the Senior Living Industry
CHICAGO, May 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Caremerge, a revolutionary communication and care coordination network for the senior care industry, announced today the launch of their newly redesigned Family Engagement App in Senior Living communities across the US. The easy-to-use, award-winning Family Engagement App is a one-stop shop for families of loved ones who reside in Senior Living communities, allowing them unprecedented access to real-time information regarding the day-to-day activities of their loved ones on a secure, HIPAA-compliant platform via their mobile devices or computers. The redesign gives this award-winning app a brand new look and streamlines the app, making it easier to use than ever before.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160502/362680
The Caremerge Family Engagement App is the first HIPAA-compliant platform in the Senior Living industry that provides real-time communication between families, staff and authorized healthcare providers and includes the following new features:
- A new member screen that easily allows family members to quickly request access to their loved one's community
- An activity feed that loads a loved one's activities in chronological order, making it easier for a family member to see what they are doing in real-time, along with a Dimension of Wellness icon associated with an activity, so a family member or healthcare provider can easily assess a resident's well-being
- Push notifications sent to authorized family members when an event is attended by a loved one
- A resident's authorized care locations have been added to the app along with a map, so a family member can call a loved one's preferred pharmacy, doctors, salon, etc. directly from the app and can view its proximity to their loved one's Senior Living community
- Fully HIPAA-compliant messaging between family to family, family to staff, staff to staff and staff to family with a new message thread design
- A new community calendar view that features a Dimension of Wellness icon, event time, event title, service level, attendance and more
- An anonymous survey that allows family members to provide feedback about the community, staff and services that will be used to make a positive impact on the care of a loved one
In addition, the real-time capture from the newly designed Family Engagement app allows Senior Living communities the ability to streamline communication while increasing referrals, decreasing litigation risk and most importantly providing comfort to families by keeping all stakeholders on the same secure page.
With a recent Aegon Retirement study reporting that 64% of families report they only hear from their loved one's community when it's bad news, Caremerge's newly redesigned Family Engagement app will continue to revolutionize the senior living industry as it offers a resident's family members constant real-time communication, providing peace of mind and the alleviation of guilt that can sometimes be associated with having a loved one reside at a Senior Living community, particularly within Assisted Living and Memory Care.
"We are excited to announce the redesign of our Family App," said Asif Khan, CEO, Caremerge. "We worked hard to make it even easier for families and healthcare providers to share real-time, safe and secure information regarding the care of a loved one, which is an important step to providing a cohesive and collaborative higher quality of care for residents in senior living. The Family App provides a platform to share joyful moments and connect families worldwide, so no one ever worries or feels disconnected."
For more information on Caremerge, LLC and the Care Coordination Platform, please contact Stacy Callahan at 917-972-1101, email: email@example.com.
Caremerge launched its first solution in late 2012 to help solve the care coordination and communication problems within the senior care space and the healthcare industry. Since then, they have built strategic relationships with many leading healthcare providers and technology vendors in this space, making Caremerge one of the top companies changing the face of senior care in the U.S. today.
With a revolutionary, easy-to-use cloud-based coordination network, Caremerge keeps the entire care team informed and cohesive through an intuitive interface that enables real-time staff interaction, provides families with peace of mind and improves overall senior wellness.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/caremerge-launches-redesign-of-revolutionary-family-engagement-platform-in-the-senior-living-industry-300261421.html