(1) Government Accountability Office (GAO) report, June 2008
(2) MEDPAC Analysis of Medicare Claims Data http://www.medpac.gov/publications/congressional_testimony/031705_TestimonyImaging-Hou.pdf 2005 March 17.
(3) Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics-2010 Update. A Report From the American Heart Association Published Online on December 17, 2009 Circulation. 2009: 10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.109.192667
(4) American Heart Association. Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics 2008 Update. Circulation. 2008;117:e25-e146.
(5) American Heart Association. Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics 2009 Update. Circulation. 2009;119:e21-e181
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Neuroblastoma is a very rare type of childhood cancer that develops in immature nerve cells ...
Video-electroencephalography monitoring is a diagnostic technique that records the electrical ...
Myomectomy is a surgery that is done to remove fibroids, which are non-cancerous growths of the ...View All