TROY, Mich., Sept. 18 CJPS Enterprises, LLC(www.CJPS-Enterprises.com) announced today that it is formally launching a newoffering for companies to boost their odds in successfully launching medicalproducts and reducing time to market. This customized service isexecution-driven, rapid and very affordable.
"We have a passion for commercializing medical products, and after over 20years of doing it, we decided to use this intellectual property to offer apackage that is affordable, very quick, and very results-driven," saysChristophe Sevrain, CEO of CJPS Enterprises, LLC, a firm focused on helpinghealthcare companies grow on a global basis. "I have seen too many newproducts fail, or take years to create significant revenues for startups,spinoffs, or divisions, and I thought that we should share our proven tools tofocus on execution, rather than only on strategic and business planning. Mostbusiness plans don't fail. It is the execution that fails," he adds.
The company now offers a 90-day intensive engagement that culminates in amanagement system that identifies critical activities as well as earlyindicators, which act as attention-getters to spur timely intervention fromthe team and prevent unwanted surprises. The deliverables include:
1. The identification of complementary, or sometimes necessary, availableintellectual property (IP) to increase valuation, build credibility, protectexisting IP, expand applications or remove obstacles
2. The sourcing of qualified quality contract manufacturers to obtainmanufacturing tools and production unit costs, as well as timelines, for theproduct to be launched
3. The assessment of the global market through a market snapshot,including size, growth, competitors, market trends, channels of distribution,and other pertinent market intelligence data
4. The identification of available distribution channels, and of specificqualified players, along with the anticipated arrangement structure
5. An analysis of the regulatory landscape, and a strategy to obtainmarket clearance efficiently
6. A tool for execution that assists companies in obtaining the expectedresults in terms of return on investment and time to market by focusing oncritical processes and measures
This breakthrough program costs $50,000 and is always managed by a team ofindividuals with many years' experience in the medical devices industry.
"We don't come at it from the consulting angle, but from the executive'sstandpoint," adds Sevrain. "We have been there, done that, learned from ourmistakes and successes, have an extraordinary industry Rolodex(R), extensivemarket knowledge, and now are able to share this deep experience in enterprisecreation and growth with a very practical and sharp eye. That's why we can dothis so quickly. Experience matters."
CJPS Enterprises, LLC is a global hands-on consulting firm thatspecializes in facilitating breakthrough growth for healthcare companiesthrough entrepreneurial leadership, strategy development and plan execution.The firm leverages its deep expertise in intellectual property management,unique industry Rolodex(R), experience in setting up powerful strategicalliances and innovative business development approach to generate very rapidand sustainable growth. For more information, please visitwww.cjps-enterprises.com .
Contact: Stacey Neir
SOURCE CJPS Enterprises, LLC