Building Biotech Technology Transfer Opportunities: Sponsor and developer strategies for success Drug developers have long been under pressure to introduce new products in an environment of escalating R&D costs blockbuster patent expiration and resulting
generic competition. Current weak economic conditions have exacerbated these challenges with sweeping R&D staff and budget reductions. In order to remain competitive drug makers must now do more with less. Technology transfer particularly of new biotechnologies
that offer novel means to address unmet medical needs offer a way to cost effectively address these challenges. They also provide technology developers with a mechanism to monetize their inventions. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=133983&rt=Building-Biotech-Technology-Transfer-Opportunities-Sponsor-and-developer-strategies-for-success.html ) However while some drug makers and technology developers have optimized their biotech tech transfer methodologies and have developed sophisticated processes to select monitor and manage a wide range of relationships many other biotech tech transfer projects fail. A large proportion of these failures could be averted as many of the most common reasons for failure are preventable problems relating to due diligence failures shortcomings in deal structure management changes cultural challenges and inappropriate project organization and expectations. This report provides details on how to avoid these common pitfalls with case studies that illustrate best practices. Key features of this report • Discussion of the factors leading to current imperatives to increased biotech tech transfer.
• Detailed descriptions of both effective and ineffective biotech tech transfer approaches.
• In depth analysis of the types of different biotech tech transfer relationships their advantages and disadvantages.
• More than 10 case studies that illustrate biotech tech transfer best practices.
• Comprehensive discussion of offshore biotech tech transfer particularly focusing on India and China. Scope of this report • Understand the driving forces behind biotech tech transfer.
• Save time and money with the report’s succinct compilation and analysis of current biotech tech transfer trends.
• Learn how biotech tech transfer will evolve over the next several years and why.
• Assess your competitive position vis-ŕ-vis other technology sponsors or technology developers and learn about biotech tech transfer best practices via detailed case studies.
• Understand the reasons behind biotech tech transfer success and failure.
• Develop strategies to optimize your biotech tech transfer methodologies and protocols. To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=133983&rt=Building-Biotech-Technology-Transfer-Opportunities-Sponsor-and-developer-strategies-for-success.html Or Contact us at : Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Email: [email protected]
Website: www.bharatbook.com Blog: http://bharatbookresearch.blogspot.com Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook