KOLKATA, November 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The Fit Expo 2017, East
(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/606858/Fit_expo__Logo.jpg )
This would also be a congregation of dealers and distributors, investors and entrepreneurs, academies, real estate developers, luxury hotels and architects thus providing excellent networking opportunities. The Fit Expo 2017would be attended by thousands of potential customers and service providers and would prove to be the biggest combined trade platform in East and North-East India for fitness, wellness, sports and lifestyle industry.
The Key Highlights of the event will be:
- 2-day trade show on fitness, sports, wellness and allied products and services
- 100+ exhibitors & brands
- 5,000+ business visitors
- 20,000+ B2C visitors
- 500+ B2B meetings, brand promotions, business development and product launches
- Extensive visibility for showcased innovative products & services
- International & national network with business delegates & buyers
- Global thought leaders from Industry, Government, Trade delegation, Associations
- Live sports & fitness shows
- Various sports & fitness competitions
- Focused productive seminars & knowledge dissemination
- Presence of international and national celebrities and stars from the industry.
- Healthy Food Fiesta (HFF)
- The Fit Expo Sports Excellence Awards 2017
The Fit Expo is organized by G. S. Marketing Associates, one of the renowned and award winning trade show organizers of the country. The entire management of this mega event is being handled professionally by the best of professionals being engaged to handle various aspects of the event.
360 degrees Marketing & Promotion Plan
Leveraging the current social media boom, The Fit Expo 2017 is being continuously promoted on all the digital platforms viz. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc. There is a dedicated website http://www.fitexpo.in as well. Regular ads have been appearing on national fitness magazines like Krunch Today and Fitness Guru. Both days of the show will have a live telecast on Siti Events Channel and Sports Xtra Channel. The leading News daily 'The Telegraph' is our print media partner and Friend's FM our radio Partner for this event.
Presence of renowned Brands
The Fit Expo as a brand name has already attracted the participation & sponsorship from various brands in the Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle industry - in addition the continuing partners from The Fit Expo 2016.
A variety of Fitness shows have been lined up to enthral the audience.
Adventure Sports like - Cycling with Stunts, Skateboarding and Hapkido
Fitness Dance Workouts
- Zumba ® Fitness
- Masala Bhangra
- Belly Dancing
Assured presence of Icons; Experts; Celebrities & Stars
The event has also received confirmation from a host of nationally as well as internationally acclaimed athletes & experts who are going to be immense crowd pullers
Some of those who already have confirmed are: -
- Mr. Surgey Rudnev (Kettle Bell Educationist, Russia)
- Mr. Kaizzad Cappadia( Founder K 11 Academy, Mumbai)
- Mr. Harry Sandhu (International Conditioning coach, Australia)
- Dr. Chirag Sethi (Sports nutritionist, Classic Fitness Academy)
- Mr. Aminder Singh (Master Trainer - Team Aminder)
- Mr. Anwar Wahhab (National Fitness Coach)
- Ms. Amrita Lohia (Yoga expert, Delhi)
- Ms. Sucheta Pal (Lead Zumba educationist & brand ambassador for Zumba in India)
- Mr. Daniel Wynes (Fitness & Conditioning Coach, UK)
- Mr. Sangram Choughle (Mr. World)
- Mr. Sham Singh Shera (Mr. World)
- Mr. Puneet Sandhu (Mr. Punjab)
- Mr. Balakrishna (Mr. Karnataka)
- Mr. Sangay Tsheltrim (Mr. Bhutan)
- Mr. Vinay Sangwan (Master trainer, Classic Fitness academy)
- Ms. Nupur Banerji (Masala bhangra specialist, Delhi)
- Mr. Jaco de Bruyn (WBFF Pro athlete & WBFF World Championship winner)
- Ms. Natasha Clarke (Australia) (ICN Fitness Pro & international Title winner)
- Ms. Priyanka M (Masterchef Finalist 2015)
- Ms. Sonali Swami (Winner Muscle Mania)
- Mr. Munish Kumar (Mr. Austria & Mr. Hungary)
- Ms. Shweta Rathore (Mumbai)
- Mr. Nikhil Watts (Mumbai)
- Mr. Max Philisaire (USA)
- Ms. Europa Bhowmik (India's Youngest Female Body Builder - Ms. Asia Runners Up)
- Mr. Sumit Banerjee (Mr. India Men's Physique 2017)
And many more are set to confirm in due course of time.
There would be knowledge seminars fat loss, nutrition, injury management, combat etc.
The show also offers a platform for athletes from various disciplines and sports to compete and get recognition. Some disciplines would put up a show to motivate enthusiasts to take up new challenges.
Bodyline classic - Bodybuilding championship; men's sports physique; women's fitness model; power lifting; strongman; arm wrestling; crossfit; flip-the-tyre and mixed martial arts
Combat Sports viz: Karate; Kick boxing; Taekwondo; Tricking; Kick low kicking; Fencing; Grappling and Wrestling
There are around 350 Trophies & Medals at stake in various disciplines along with Cash prizes of upto Rs10 lakhs. Fit Expo 2017 promises to be an electrifying show which will set up a precedent for more such festivals in the times to come
About Bodyline Sports - the Presenting sponsor
Bodyline Sports is the largest distributor in the fitness industry of eastern India, importing a wide range of sports and fitness equipment. They provide a variety of equipments for cardio and strength training, yoga and pilates, kickboxing, steam and sauna, billiards, snooker and pool tables, branded sports products and world-class nutritional food supplements to name a few. The strength of Bodyline Sports lies in service and management with their team of certified fitness experts and qualified service engineers, who provide genuine management tips and advice on gym set ups. Bodyline Sports has a chain of retail outlets and a full-fledged dealer network across Eastern India that makes them the number one.
The brand-mix includes Life Fitness, Free Motion, Octane, Viva fitness, Concept 2, Reebok, Gymtrac, Fitking, Addidas, Evost, Bodysolid, Inspire, Power plate and many more.
Bodyline Sports have been pioneers and leaders in the fitness industry for the last two decades and plan to take it up to the National level. The motto of Bodyline Sports is 'Inspiring Fitness' and it is towards this end that they engage, promote, encourage and sponsor various sporting and athletic events as well as expositions. It was in line with this broader vision that an exposition like Fit Expo was brought into Eastern India by Bodyline Sports in 2016. The intent is to always support such catalytic events. The promise is to make it THE FIT EXPO bigger and better with every passing year.
About G.S. Marketing Associates - the Organiser
G.S Marketing Associates are the amongst the first few to professionally organize fairs on a larger scale and have successfully organized more than 200 Exhibitions and Trade Fairs in India conforming to the highest international standards, for more than two decades.
In 2016, G.S. Marketing won the 'Exhibition Excellence Award' initiated by EXHIBITION SHOWCASE-India's leading Media Platform for Exhibition and Conventions in the following categories: a) Big Show b) Grand Show c) Best Debut d) Leading Lady of the Industry e) Leader in Marketing Initiatives f) Leader in Green Initiatives
FitExpo, today, is one of their landmark events in Kolkata, which pulls thousands of keen and productive visitors from across from different states of East and North East India.
For more information, visit- http://www.fitexpo.in/.
About Science City - the Venue
Science City, Kolkata, a unit of the National Council of Science Museums (NCSM), an autonomous body under the Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India and the largest science centre in India, was developed with a onetime capital grant by the administrative ministry. Science City was opened on July 01, 1997 and consists of two facilities, the Science Centre and the Convention Centre.
The Convention Centre complex, a unique component of Science City, Kolkata comprises the Main Auditorium of 2232 seating capacity, one Mini Auditorium of 392 seating capacity and a Seminar hall complex consisting of 11 halls ranging from 15 to 100 seating capacity, an indoor (270sq.m.) and an open air exhibition ground (20000 sq. m). The auditoria's and the seminar halls are fully air-conditioned. The Convention Centre of Science City is a major destination in the city of Kolkata for conventions, conferences, AGMs, trade exhibitions and cultural programmes.
Media Contact Probal Basu Marketing & PR Contact number: +91-9830007690
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
A prosthetic heart valve is an artificial device surgically implanted into the heart to replace a ...
PUVA or photochemotherapy is used to treat several skin disorders with the help of UV light and the ...
Breathing in unclean air due to increasing air pollution could cause kidney damage with resultant ...View All