Behavioral Rehabilitation Market Size to Reach $313.9 Billion by 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global behavioral rehabilitation market is expected to reach USD 313.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Behavioral rehabilitation market is anticipated to experience growth during the forecast period due to presence of favorable government initiatives, rising number of service providers, and growing awareness among patients. Furthermore, increasing incidence of depression and substance abuse cases services provided by various hospitals for behavioral disorders is anticipated to boost the market growth.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150105/723757 )
The market is currently in a growth phase with rising number of participants as the demand-supply gap of these services is high in most of the regions. The dynamics is driving it toward being a consolidated market with significant number of mergers and acquisition observed in past few years. Major institutes are focused on regional expansions to provide outpatient services, which are preferred over other healthcare settings owing to cost benefits. Some of the major mergers and acquisitions have been observed in the U.S., including acquisition of adult service division of Cambian group PLC by Universal Health Services, Inc. and announcement of Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. acquiring the U.K.-based Priory Group.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Behavioral Rehabilitation Market Size and Forecast By Application (Anxiety, Mood, Substance Abuse, Personality, Attention Deficit Disorders), By Healthcare Settings (Inpatient, Residential, and Outpatient), And Trend Analysis From 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/behavioral-rehabilitation-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Higher prevalence of behavioral diseases associated with emotions & stress and rising awareness about the treatment options are factors driving the growth.
- Social acceptance of substance abuse patients and rising government initiatives directed toward countering the same is expected to drive this segment with the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- Outpatient segment dominated in 2015 as it is mostly preferred over the other healthcare settings
- Affordability and high patient convenience are factors expected to fuel outpatient segment's growth with the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- North America dominated 2015 owing to factors such as availability of a large number of institutes and higher awareness levels
- Europe is expected to show the fastest growth rate during the forecast period with growing adoption of advanced technology in the behavioral healthcare industry, including record keeping software
- Few of the major players participating in the market are Acadia Healthcare; Magellan Health; Universal Health Services, Inc.; CRC Health; Psychiatric Solutions, Inc.; Behavioral Health Group; Springstone, Inc.; Haven Behavioral Healthcare, Inc.; and American Addiction Centers, Inc.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Transfection Technologies Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/transfection-technologies-market
- Spinal Non Fusion Technologies Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/spinal-non-fusion-technologies-market
- Fluoroscopy Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fluoroscopy-market
- Artificial Organ And Bionics Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/artificial-organ-and-bionics
Grand View Research has segmented the behavioral rehabilitation market on the basis of application, healthcare settings, and region:
- Behavioral Rehabilitation Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Substance Abuse Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorders
- Behavioral Rehabilitation Healthcare Settings Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion 2014 - 2025)
- Behavioral Rehabilitation Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog: Behavioral Rehabilitation Market: Demand for Mental Health Treatment is on the Rise
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Contact: Sherry James Corporate Sales Specialist, USA Grand View Research, Inc Phone: 1-415-349-0058 Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519 Email: email@example.com
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.