Assisi Animal Health Highlights Some Best Practices for Veterinary Businesses
PINEHURST, N.C., July 18, 2016 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Assisi Animal Health developed the Assisi Loop®, an effective non-pharmaceutical anti-inflammatory device (NPAID®). The Loop helps heal wounds and relieve pain in cats, dogs, and horses through its targeted pulsed electromagnetic therapy.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160630/385599LOGO
Like any other business, it's important for veterinary offices to think about business strategy and growth. Assisi Animal Health outlines some easy best practices that veterinarians can implement immediately to achieve results.
• Elevate customer service behaviors for both human and pet interactions. Encourage your staff members to greet both pets and their owners. You want your human and animal clients to feel your office is an extension of their home, ensuring their comfort for the duration of their visit. Train your reception personnel to be friendly, empathetic, and knowledgeable. This is the first impression that clients will have and you want your staff to make a positive impression. You should also follow up with clients to see how their pet is doing. A friendly phone call to check in will go a long way and lead to repeat business and positive word-of-mouth advertising.
• Understand the practice's revenue sources. Services should be the primary source of income. If a practice is making a large portion of its revenue through physical inventory such as food, accessories, and flea and tick treatments, then additional services should be added. Pet owners will often purchase such goods at locations that are more affordable. Consider adding grooming or boarding services to keep the practice sustainable and in high demand.
• Efficient and updated operating systems for inventory management, billing, and medical records. Manually tracking inventory is time consuming. Updated technology makes work quicker, easier, and less prone to human error. Re-ordering becomes easy and slow moving inventory is easily identified, allowing for better purchasing decisions. Billing can be done in a fraction of the time through the proper technology as well.
• Drive traffic through referral programs, social media, and reminder systems. Offer referral discount programs to drive word of mouth traffic and use social media to create brand recognition. Offering tips on a web page gives a practice added value and shows a commitment to the animal and human community. Future traffic is also impacted through treatment reminder systems which keep traffic flowing and show a high level of interest in animal care.
• Offer something that sets the practice apart from the rest. The Assisi Loop offers targeted Pulse Electromagnetic Field Therapy in a portable and user friendly device that can be used as an in-practice treatment or sold to be used at home. It is a clinical solution for Osteoarthritis, post-surgery healing, inflammation, pain management and wound healing and is a call to action for clients to utilize a practice.
Assisi Animal Health's clinical solutions complete the Circle of Care® — the collaboration of veterinarians and owners in animal health and healing. Our company helps veterinary professionals and owners improve the quality of life for companion animals using the Assisi Loop, the non-invasive, non-pharmaceutical healing device that is based on the same FDA-cleared technology used on humans. The device uses low-level pulses of electromagnetic energy to reduce pain and swelling, and to enhance recovery.
Media Contact: Kaysie Dannemiller, Assisi Animal Health, 8668307342, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Assisi Animal Health