Assisi Animal Health Highlights Five Benefits of Acupuncture for Cats
PINEHURST, N.C., Sept. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Assisi Animal Health has created and developed the Assisi Loop®, an effective non-pharmaceutical anti-inflammatory device (NPAID®) that works as a PEMF therapy for animals. The Loop helps heal wounds and relieve pain in cats, dogs, and horses. The company shares five benefits acupuncture can have on cats.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160922/411058
Before beginning this process, make sure you find a licensed acupuncturist who is up-to-date with training and has a proven track record with the process. The procedure can be used as a primary therapy—or in conjunction with other treatments, like the Assisi Loop. When it is used as a primary therapy, it is because it is the veterinarian's first choice of treatment. When used to supplement other treatments, it is most likely that the vet recommends a different primary course of action, and the acupuncture serves to support that treatment. Or, acupuncture may be used as alternative therapy, when the vet has exhausted all other methods of treatment. Here are some benefits that veterinary acupuncture can provide for a cat.
- Acupuncture spurs the cat's body to release his or her pain relieving any anti-inflammatory substances, especially when used in conjunction with the Assisi Loop.
- Acupuncture promotes blood flow and oxygenation in a cat's tissues as well as removes metabolic toxins and waste.
- Insertion of the acupuncture needle relaxes a cat's muscles not only at the insertion site, but also other locations of his or her body, which creates a sense of overall pain relief.
- Acupuncture does not come with side effects that accompany many pain medications.
- Acupuncture relieves a host of conditions and diseases, including arthritis and sore joints, muscle spasms or weakness, digestive problems (including vomiting, constipation, and diarrhea), kidney disease, slipped disks and other disk problems, epilepsy, hip dysplasia, respiratory problems, weakened immune system, and paralysis.
More often than not, the healing properties of acupuncture can be augmented by also implementing the Assisi Loop into your treatment program. The Loop's PEMF therapy naturally stimulates the body's healing processes, which accelerates the process as a whole. If your cat is using acupuncture therapy, ask your vet about how the Loop will help.
Assisi Animal Health's clinical solutions complete the Circle of Care® — the collaboration of veterinarians and owners in animal health and healing. Our company helps veterinary professionals and owners improve the quality of life for companion animals using the Assisi Loop, the non-invasive, non-pharmaceutical healing device that is based on the same FDA-cleared technology used on humans. The device uses low-level pulses of electromagnetic energy to reduce pain and swelling, and to enhance recovery.
Media Contact: Kaysie Dannemiller, Assisi Animal Health, 8668307342, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Assisi Animal Health