STOCKHOLM, November 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
On November 1st 2016, Entrypark launches the fourth edition of its Blind Applying campaign.
Top employers offer secret internships all over the world and students from every field and country apply with only their CV. Selected students can end up anywhere in the world, with their traveling & housing
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161028/433858 )
Blind Applying is an amazing way for students to explore the global working world. Applicants don't know which opportunity they are most suited for; their CV decides that for them!
"Blind Applying provides Bayer with a platform for meeting young diverse talent. It is exciting that the campaign offers access to highly motivated talents on a global level."
Heiko Schomberg, Professional University and Talent Relations at Bayer
"Blind Applying offers students endless possibilities as soon as they apply with their CV's. What better time is there for students to discover their preferred career and be involved in a once-in-a-lifetime experience? The whole world is at their fingertips. We are offering the platform for them to discover both their career path and that world."
Wanda Mlodzick-Bergendal of Entrypark
• During last year's campaign, over 10.000 applicants from more than 109 countries signed up
• Selected students had their internships in exciting locations around the world like New York, Detroit, Paris, Bangkok, Madrid, San Francisco and more
• On top of the 15 internships offered, more than 4000 applicants were presented with other opportunities and career events based on their profiles and interests
More than an internship program - it's a career adventure you will never forget!
Notes to editors - Key facts about this year's Blind Applying
• Application period: From November 1st to December 11th 2016
• Student profiles: Enrolled students from all subject fields
• Partaking companies: Air Liquide, Bayer, Covestro, Deloitte, Deutsche Telekom, General Motors, L'Oréal, Michelin, TÜV Nord Group, UnitedHealth Group
• Internship locations: Details will be revealed throughout the campaign
• Application platform: http://www.blindapplying.com
• Internship period: From Summer 2017 - min. 3 months
Want to learn more? Contact: Wanda Mlodzick-Bergendal Project Management Blind Applying Entrypark; part of Potentialpark Group http://www.blindapplying.com/press email@example.com
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Immunotherapy is a type of treatment method that works by using certain components of a person's ...
Elderberry and its other plant parts provide an array of health benefits. Know how this fruit helps ...
Increasing weight and obesity are some of the most common health problems today. A smart weight ...View All