MIAMI, Nov. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- WOHASU™ LLC todayannounced the speakers and theme for their 2nd annual World Happiness Summit™ returning to Miami on March 16-18, 2018, at the University of Miami's
The World Happiness Summit™, organized by WOHASU™, is an inclusive forum designed to expose individuals to the practical implementations of the science of happiness by providing scientifically proven tools that people can use daily to build resiliency and maximize human flourishing. This year's Summit theme is "SUSTAINABLE Happiness: Developing Balanced Personal, Interpersonal, Career & Environmental Ecosystems One Person at a Time."
Highlighted Speakers (Full speaker list available here)
- Dr. Tal Ben-Shahar, renowned expert in Positive Psychology who taught the most popular course at Harvard University
- Lord Richard Layard, Programme Director – Wellbeing, Centre for Economic Performance, London School of Economics, Co-Editor of The World Happiness Report
- Ismael Cala, Motivational Speaker and former CNN en Español Host
- Dr. Mark Williamson, Director, Action for Happiness
- Dr. Emma Seppälä, Science Director, Stanford Center For Compassion And Altruism Research and Education
- Howard Martin, Executive Vice President, Heart Math
- Luke Lorio, CEO iPEC Coaching
- Romero Britto, International Pop Artist
- Dr. Fred Luskin, Director, Stanford University Forgiveness Projects
- Gopi Kallayil, Chief Evangelist Brand Marketing, Google
- Dr. James Pawelski, Director of Education, Positive Psychology Center, University of Pennsylvania
- Dr. Robert Emmons, Professor of Psychology, University of California, Davis, & Founding Editor-In-Chief of The Journal of Positive Psychology
The inaugural World Happiness Summit 2017 was a success welcoming over 1,250 daily attendees (84% outside Florida), from over 30 countries and 40 U.S. states garnering international media coverage from dozens of outlets. The team at WOHASU was supported by over 80 sponsors and partners and was awarded the key to the City of Miami by Miami Mayor Tomas Regalado, proclaiming March 19 "Make Miami Happy Day."
Media Contact: Katelyn Gimbel 540-718-2407 email@example.com
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/2nd-annual-world-happiness-summit-300550545.html
SOURCE World Happiness Summit
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Hearing loss calculator is a quick online screening test to check for hearing loss. Result from ...
Home remedies such as baking soda, sugar, Epsom salt, black tea and castor oil exfoliate, soften ...
Immunosuppressant drugs suppress immunity. But why would you want to reduce immunity, which is ...View All