2nd Annual Orthopedic Design & Technology Forum Returns April 28 to the FedEx Institute of Technology, University of Memphis
RAMSEY, N.J., March 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Registration is now open for the 2nd annual Orthopedic Design & Technology Forum (ODT Forum), set to take place April 28 at the FedEx Institute of Technology at the University of Memphis. This global event, sponsored by Orthopedic Design & Technology magazine, invites OEM professionals and contract manufacturers/suppliers to learn from industry experts about how to improve strategic planning and decision making, forge successful partnerships, and better understand regulatory policy and compliance in this dynamic, highly specialized field. Detailed registration and additional information can be found at www.odtforum.com. or, visit us in person March 10-12, 2010, at the exhibit hall of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons annual meeting in booth 5735.
"With a combination of panel discussions and in-depth case study analyses, ODT Forum 2010 offers attendees a unique opportunity to improve their competitiveness through a better understanding of industry trends," said Howard Revitch, group publisher, Orthopedic Design & Technology magazine. Speakers will address key topics affecting the orthopedic manufacturing market, including:
- Implementing outsourcing strategies and maintaining quality control metrics
- Global regulatory compliance: What you don't know may hurt you
- Opportunities in combination devices -- orthobiologics
- Applying new principles to current manufacturing and R&D strategies
For the second year in a row, the ODT Forum will take place at the FedEx Institute at the University of Memphis. "The FedEx Institute is the ideal location for this important program," continued Revitch. "As a state-of-the-art facility dedicated to engaging collaborative research teams that drive innovation, it offers a truly innovative and progressive setting for attendees to interact and discuss crucial agenda topics."
Distinguished ODT Forum 2010 speakers include:
- Diana Bogard, Medtronic Spinal & Biologics, VP HealthCare Economics, Government Affairs/Reimbursement
- Hollace Saas Rhodes, Musculoskeletal Clinical Regulatory Advisors, LLC, Director, Orthopedic Regulatory Affairs
- Rhonda Fellows, Wright Medical Technology, Inc., Senior Vice President, Government Affairs
- Seth Mailhot, Nixon Peabody LLP, Counsel
- Greg Odle, OrthoPediatrics, Vice President & General Manager
- Marcus Scott, Smith & Nephew, Director of Research, Implant Fixation & Augments
- Michael D. Neel, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital; The Orthopaedic Clinic, Memphis, TN, MD
- Ron Clough, Theken Spine, VP of Operations
- Ehab Esmail, Wright Medical Technology Inc., Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs
About Orthopedic Design & Technology Magazine
Orthopedic Design & Technology is devoted to the highly specialized field of orthopedic product manufacturing. Our in-depth coverage includes comprehensive feature articles, industry news, trends and up-to-date information on technological advances in this fast-growing market segment. Departments and columns discuss new products and services and insights from orthopedic manufacturers and suppliers. Orthopedic Design & Technology (www.odtmag.com) is brought to you by Rodman Publishing (www.rodpub.com), the publisher of Medical Product Outsourcing, a leading source of information for medical device outsource manufacturing.
SOURCE Orthopedic Design & Technology