LONDON, March 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Complete report $11,500. DataPack (test volumes,sales forecasts, supplier shares) $7,500.
This comprehensive report contains 455 pages, 60 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify
The report explores business and technological trends in the US coagulation testing market; provides leading supplier market shares estimates, as well as test volume forecasts for over 40 procedures performed in hospitals, commercial laboratories, physician offices, ER, OR, ICU, cancer clinics, ambulatory care center, surgery centers, nursing homes, and birth centers; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading market players; and identifies specific product and business opportunities facing instrument and consumable suppliers during the next five years.
- Product development and business expansion opportunities with significant market appeal.
- "Ideal" product models with tentative prices and operating characteristics.
- Alternative market penetration strategies for instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Activated Clotting Time (ACT) (1), Activated Protein C Resistance, Activated PTT (APTT), Alpha 2-Antiplasmin, Antithrombin III, Bleeding Time, D-Dimer, Factor II, Factor V, Factor V Leiden, Factor VII, Factor VIII, Factor IX, Factor Ixa, Factor X (Stuart Factor), Factor Xa, Factor XI, Factor XII, Factor XIII, Fibrin Degradation Products, Fibrinogen, Fletcher Factor/Pre-Kallikrein Factor Activation, Heparin/Anti-Factor Xa, Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia, Plasmin, Plasminogen, Plasminogen Activator Inhib., Platelet Function/Aggregation, Protein C, Protein S, Prothrombin Mutation, Prothrombin Time (PT), Reptilase Time, Thrombin Time, Von Willebrand's Factor Fav/Ag, and others.
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major instrument and reagent suppliers.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including:
- Hospitals- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices/Group Practices- Emergency Rooms- Operating/Recovery Suites- ICUs/CCUs - Cancer Clinics- Ambulatory Care Centers- Surgery Centers - Nursing Homes- Birth Centers
- Test volume forecasts for over 40 major procedures by market segment.
Current and Emerging Products
- Review of established and emerging procedures.
- Comparison of automated and semi-automated analyzers from Diagnostica Stago, Helena, IL, Siemens, Sysmex and other suppliers.
- Analysis of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
- The companies analyzed in the report include:
- Abbott- Accriva- ADI/American Diagnostica- Alere/Biosite/Inverness- Axis-Shield- Beckman Coulter/Danaher- Becton Dickinson- Bio/Data Corporation- Chrono-Log- Corgenix Medical- Diagnostica Stago/Trinity Biotech- Grifols- Helena Laboratories- Hyphen BioMed- Instrumentation Laboratory- Roche- Siemens- Sienco- Sysmex- Thermo Fisher- ZyCare/Alere
Contains 455 pages and 60 tables
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4766172/About ReportbuyerReportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishershttp://www.reportbuyer.com For more information: Sarah Smith Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: email@example.com Tel: +44 208 816 85 48 Website: www.reportbuyer.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/2017-us-coagulation-testing-market-hospitals-commercial-laboratories-poc-locations-300425087.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Learn the basics about diabetes and how to bring it under control with turmeric, an highly ...
Antioxidants are artificial or natural components that help protect the human body from the damage ...
Angiogenesis is the process of formation of new blood vessels from pre-existing blood vessels. It ...View All