LONDON, April 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- This new 279-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 58 tables, and providesa comprehensive analysis of theáPOC hematology and flow cytometry market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4802581/
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of nine POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
-áFive-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for hematology and flow cytometry procedures by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices- Emergency Rooms- Operating/Recovery Suites- ICUs/CCUs- Cancer Clinics- Ambulatory Care Centers- Surgery Centers- Nursing Homes- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
-áSales and market shares of major hematology and flow cytometry reagent and instrument suppliers.
Instrument Placements and Installed Base
-áThe report provides estimates of annual placements and total installed base for major hematology áand flow cytometry analyzers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of hematology and flow cytometry procedures performed in POC testing locations.
- Review of leading hematology and flow cytometry analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing hematology and flow cytometry átesting technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new hematology and flow cytometry instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.- Design criteria for POC testing products.- Alternative business expansion strategies.- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 279 pages andá58 tables
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4802581/About ReportbuyerReportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishershttp://www.reportbuyer.com For more information: Sarah Smith Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: [email protected] Tel: +44 208 816 85 48 Website: www.reportbuyer.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/2017-pocdecentralized-hematology-and-flow-cytometry-markets-physician-offices-emergency-rooms-operating-suites-icusccus-cancer-clinics-ambulatory-care-centers-surgery-centers-nursing-homes-birth-centers--supplier-shares-300434824.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Cholestatic jaundice occurs when the flow of bile (chole) between the liver and small intestine is ...
Opportunistic infections are microbial infections that can cause disease in persons with a weak ...
The state health insurance programs provide health care support to the below poverty line (BPL) ...View All