NEW YORK, March 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Complete report $6,950. DataPack (test volumes,sales forecasts, supplier shares) $4,500.
VPGMarketResearch.com's new report is an analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the French automated microbiology market during the next five years.
The level of automation in the microbiology laboratory has been lagging behind that of other major clinical laboratory segments, such as chemistry and hematology. The slow acceptance of the technology is in part due to the complexity of developing automation suitable for microbiology tests.
The introduction of automated microbiology instrumentation has been delayed by a number of intrinsic and technical problems. The diffusion of automated microbiology systems, once the technology was developed, has not matched that of other automated laboratory technologies. The acquisition of automation in microbiology has been slowed by forces less easily identifiable than the effects of various reimbursement plans. Some laboratorians still believe that current instrumentation is not the ultimate technology and expect better automation on the horizon.
The driving force behind the need for rapid reporting of microbiological test results is the clinical relevance in a time of financial austerity, a time when cost and health care effectiveness to the patient and diagnostician looms ever larger, and where after-the-fact results at high expense are coming under severe scrutiny worldwide.
This comprehensive report will assist diagnostics industry executives, as well as companies planning to diversify into the dynamic and rapidly expanding French microbiology market, in evaluating emerging opportunities and developing effective business strategies.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares for major suppliers by individual test.
- Volume and sales forecasts for over 100 infectious disease assays by individual test:
- Test volume estimates by method (molecular, serology/immunodiagnostics, culture/microscopy).
- Review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Urine- Sterile Fluids: Blood, Serum, CSF- Throat Swabs, Respiratory Secretions- Genital Secretions- Stool- Abscess/Wound- Sputum- Saliva
- Microbial Identification- Antibiotic Susceptibility- Urine Screening- Blood Cultures
Review of Major Automated Systems
- Review of major automated molecular diagnostic, multipurpose, specialized, microbial identification, antibiotic susceptibility, blood culture, urine screening, and immunodiagnostic analyzers.
- The report profiles analyzers manufactured by Abbott, Alifax, Anagen, BD, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Biochem, Biolog, bioMerieux, Bio-Rad, Biotrol, Cepheid, Curetis, GenMark, Hologic/Gen-Probe, HTG, Iris, J&J, Labsystems, Life Technologies, MiDI, Olympus, Qiagen, Roche, Siemens, Sy-Lab, Sysmex, Tecan, Thermo Fisher, Tosoh.
Infectious Diseases Analyzed in the Report
AIDS/HIV, Adenovirus, Aeromonads, Bartonella, Blastocystis Hominis, Campylobacter, Candida, Carbapenemase, Chancroid, Chlamydia, Clostridium, Coronavirus, Coxsackievirus, Cryptosporidium, Cyclospora, CMV, E. Coli, Echovirus, Encephalitis, Enterovirus, EBV, Giardia, Gonorrhea, Granuloma Inguinale, Hantavirus, H. Pylori, Hepatitis, Herpes, Influenza, Legionella, Lyme Disease, Lymphogranuloma, Malaria, Measles, Meningitis, Microsporidium, Mononucleosis, Mumps, Mycoplasma, Norovirus, HPV, Parvovirus, Pneumonia, Polyomaviruses, Pseudomonas, Rabies, RSV, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus, Rubella, Salmonella, Septicemia, Shigella, Staphylococci, Streptococci, Syphilis, Toxoplasmosis, Trichomonas, TB, Vibrio, West Nile, Yersinia.
- Assessment of molecular diagnostic, monoclonal antibody,immunoassay, and other technologies and their potentialapplications for the microbiology market.
- Global listings of companies developing or marketing microbiologyproducts by individual test.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborativearrangements and new products in R&D.
- The companies analyzed in the report include Abbott, Affymetrix, Agilent Technologies, Arca Biopharma, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, Biokit, bioMerieux, Bio-Rad, Biotest, CellMark Forensics/LabCorp, Cepheid, Decode Genetics, Diadexus, Diamedix/Erba, DiaSorin, Eiken Chemical, Elitech Group, Enzo Biochem, Exact Sciences, Fujirebio, Grifols, Hologic/Gen-Probe, ID Biomedical/GSK, Illumina, Kreatech/Leica, Li-Cor Biosciences, Lonza, Monogram Biosciences, Myriad Genetics, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Perkin Elmer/Caliper, Proteome Sciences, Qiagen, Roche, Scienion, Sequenom, SeraCare, Shimadzu, Siemens, Sierra Molecular, Takara Bio, Tecan, Thermo Fisher, Wallac/PE, Wako.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Emerging opportunities for new analyzers, reagents kits, IT and other products with significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for decentralized testing products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 423 pages and 81 tables
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04800392-summary/view-report.htmlAbout Reportlinker ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.http://www.reportlinker.com__________________________Contact Clare: email@example.comUS: (339)-368-6001Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/2017-france-microbiology-automated-market-supplier-shares-and-strategies-country-segment-forecasts-technology-trends-instrumentation-review--molecular-diagnostics-microbial-identification-antibiotic-susceptibility-blood-cul-300430677.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Our kitchen and food has the best medicinal properties to fight stress. These are the top 10 foods ...
Unripe green papaya fruit is a rich source of important nutrients including vitamins, proteins, & ...
Selfie obsession or selfitis, an obsessive, uncontrollable urge to post self-taken photographs on ...View All