LONDON, Nov. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- This new 33-country survey from VPGMarketResearch.com contains over 750 pages, 200 tables,and provides granular data and analysis not available from any other source.
The report explores business and technological trends; provides test volume and sales forecasts for 40 hemostasis procedures, as well as sales and market shares of
The growing cost-containment pressures in major industrialized nations, coupled with continued technological advances in chromogenic substrates, monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays, molecular diagnostics, IT and laboratory automation will radically change the global coagulation diagnostics practice during the next five years.
New specific and sensitive markers of coagulation will be increasingly used on automated instrumentation. Coagulation testing will also become more standardized, offering opportunities for quality control products and services. Moreover, the continuing contraction of the hospital system and technological advances will facilitate decentralization of the coagulation testing closer to the patient, thus creating additional opportunities and challenges for suppliers.
Coagulation Tests Analyzed in the Report
Activated Clotting Time (ACT) (1), Activated Protein C Resistance, Activated PTT (APTT), Alpha 2-Antiplasmin, Antithrombin III, Bleeding Time, D-Dimer, Factor II, Factor V, Factor V Leiden, Factor VII, Factor VIII, Factor IX, Factor Ixa, Factor X (Stuart Factor), Factor Xa, Factor XI, Factor XII, Factor XIII, Fibrin Degradation Products, Fibrinogen, Fletcher Factor/Pre-Kallikrein Factor Activation, Heparin/Anti-Factor Xa, Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia, Plasmin, Plasminogen, Plasminogen Activator Inhib., Platelet Function/Aggregation, Protein C, Protein S, Prothrombin Mutation, Prothrombin Time (PT), Reptilase Time, Thrombin Time, Von Willebrand's Factor Fav/Ag, and others.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, US
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Test volume forecasts for over 40 major procedures.
Current and Emerging Products
- Review of established and emerging procedures.
- Comparison of automated and semi-automated analyzers marketed by Diagnostica Stago, Helena, IL, Siemens, Sysmex and other suppliers.
- Analysis of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
- Companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Product development and business expansion opportunities with significant market appeal.
- "Ideal" product models with tentative prices and operating characteristics.
- Alternative market penetration strategies for instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains over 750 pages and 200 tables
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4254751/
About ReportbuyerReportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishershttp://www.reportbuyer.com
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/2016-hemostasis-diagnostic-analyzers-and-reagents-in-33-countries-supplier-shares-and-strategies-sales-segment-forecasts-volume-projections-for-40-tests-instrumentation-review-emerging-technologies-opportunities-for-supplier-300359653.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Fallopian tube cancer is a form of gynecologic cancer arising in the fallopian tubes, which are ...
Cushing syndrome is a collection of symptoms caused due to excessive amount of cortisol in the body ...
CAR T-cell therapy is a type of gene therapy where the patient's T-lymphocytes are genetically ...View All