LONDON, Nov. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com is designed to help current suppliers andpotential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the infectious disease testing market during the next five years. The report reviews current and emerging assays; analyzes potential applications of innovative diagnostic
This comprehensive report will assist diagnostics industry executives, as well as companies planning to diversify into the dynamic and rapidly expanding infectious disease testing market, in evaluating emerging opportunities and developing effective business strategies.
The infectious disease testing is one of the most rapidly growing segments of the in vitro diagnostics industry, and the greatest challenge facing suppliers during this decade. Among the main driving forces is continuing spread of AIDS, which remains the world's major health threat and a key factor contributing to the rise of opportunistic infections; threat of bioterrorism; advances in molecular diagnostic technologies; and a wider availability of immunosuppressive drugs. Although for some infections the etiology is still a mystery, while for others the causative microorganisms are present in minute concentrations long before the occurrence of first clinical symptoms, recent advances in genetic engineering and detection technologies are creating exciting opportunities for highly sensitive, specific and cost-effective products.
Infectious Diseases Analyzed in the Report
AIDS/HIV, Adenovirus, Aeromonads, Bartonella, Blastocystis Hominis, Campylobacter, Candida, Chancroid, Chlamydia, Clostridium, Coronavirus, Coxsackievirus, Cryptosporidium, Cyclospora, CMV, E. Coli, Echovirus, Encephalitis, Enterovirus, EBV, Giardia, Gonorrhea, Granuloma Inguinale, Hantavirus, H. Pylori, Hepatitis, Herpes Influenza, Legionella, Lyme, Lymphogranuloma, Malaria, Measles, Meningitis, Microsporidium, Mononucleosis, Mumps, Mycoplasma, HPV, Parvovirus, Pneumonia, Polyomaviruses, Pseudomonas, Rabies, RSV, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus , Rubella, Salmonella, Septicemia, Shigella, Staphylococci, Streptococci, Syphilis, Toxoplasmosis, Trichomonas, TB, Vibrio, West Nile, Yersinia.
Current and Emerging Products
- In-depth examination of over 100 major diseases, including their etiology, current diagnostic tests, vaccines, drugs and market needs.
- Review of major analyzers used for infectious disease testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of molecular diagnostic, monoclonal antibody, immunoassay, and other technologies and their potential applications for infectious disease testing.
- Companies developing or marketing infectious disease diagnostic products by individual test.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Emerging opportunities for new instrumentation, reagents kits, IT and other products with significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for decentralized testing products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new products in R&D.
Contains 950 pages and 125 tables
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3660110/About ReportbuyerReportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishershttp://www.reportbuyer.comFor more information: Sarah Smith Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 208 816 85 48 Website: www.reportbuyer.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/2016-australia-virology-and-bacteriology-testing-market-volume-and-sales-forecasts-for-100-tests-competitive-strategies-innovative-technologies-opportunities-for-suppliers-300357404.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Palliative care is a specialized multifaceted care for patients with chronic or terminal illness to ...
Our kitchen and food has the best medicinal properties to fight stress. These are the top 10 foods ...
Unripe green papaya fruit is a rich source of important nutrients including vitamins, proteins, & ...View All