Urology is a surgical specialty which deals with diseases of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs. This can include diseases affecting the bladder, urethra, ureter, kidneys, and adrenal glands, along with the epididymis, prostate, seminal vesicles and testes specifically in men.
- Testicular Cancer
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Acute Renal Failure
- Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome
- Solitary Kidney
- Kidney Failure due to Melamine Toxicity
- Stress Incontinence - Management
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Meatal Stenosis
- Why are Kidney Stones Common after Bariatric Surgery?
- Premature Ejaculation
- Peyronie´s Disease
- Ectopic Kidney
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Lupus Nephritis
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Incontinence-Involuntary Loss of Urine-An impact on the daily life solution
- Medical Management of Prostate Cancer
- Ambiguous Genitalia
- Tests for Kidney Stones
- External Beam Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Urology Paediatric Emergencies
- Brachytherapy for Prostate Cancer
- Renal Osteodystrophy / Mineral Bone Disorder
- Genetics of Male Infertility
- Bladder Stones / Vesical Calculi
- Torsion Testis
- Paired Donor Exchange Kidney Transplantation
- Bladder Spasms
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Bladder Exstrophy / Ectopia Vesicae
- Stones in Urinary Tract
- Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis / Ormond´s Disease
- Urea Cycle Disorders
- Prune Belly Syndrome
- Urinary Stone Disease
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Stress Incontinence
- Prostate Cancer
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Structure of Male Urethra
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Kidney Stones in Children
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Penile Cancer
- Renal Cell Carcinoma
Lifestyle and Wellness
Diet and NutritionView All >>
Test Your Knowledge
- Over-active Bladder Calculator
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Assessment | Prostate Self Assessment Calculator
- Creatinine Clearance
- Corrected Sodium Calculator
- Prostatitis Symptom Score Calculator
- Time Averaged Concentration of Urea
- Urinary Incontinence Calculator
- Procedure/Surgery Cost Comparison Calculator
- Video Animation
Animation & slides showing anatomy of urinary system and the role of kidneys in getting rid of the ...
Slide animation describing the surgical procedure for Removal of one or both Testis (Orchiectomy) ...
Orchidopexy or orchiopexy is the term used for surgical correction for an Undescended Testes in a ...
Are you troubled by urinary symptoms of prostate enlargement - View this medindia animation to ...
Watch step by step animation on urinary catheter insertion in a male patient to relieve them of ...
Simple steps depicting surgical removal of ...
Slide animation to explain the steps in the procedure of urethral catheterization in ...
Interactive section of Medindia explains Colics due to a moving Kidney ...
Interactive section of Medindia gives explanation about Male Reproductive System ...
Graphical explanation of removal of kidney. This is sometimes necessary for a kidney that stops ...
Slide animation to explain open surgical procedure called ‘partial nephrectomy’ where a part of a ...
Open ureterolithotomy is an open surgical procedure done under general anesthesia to remove stones ...
For people with kidney disease, the choice of foods becomes limited. Here’s a list of healthy foods ...
DID you know that certain foods could worsen interstitial cystitis or the painful bladder ...
Have you stopped socializing because of a leaky bladder ?Here are some tips that will put you back ...
Tips to prevent urinary stone formation. Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily. Those living ...
Gout occurs due to excess uric acid content. Gout is a painful form of arthritis and is a disorder ...
Bladder biopsy is a procedure wherein a small piece of tissue is removed from the bladder for lab ...
Bladder Diverticulum is a pouch like projection in the bladder. Stone and cancer can occur in a ...
Bladder neck incision in an endoscopic procedure done by a Urologist for relieving enlarged small ...
Bladder tumor is a type of cancer, usually a transitional cell carcinoma that affects the ...
Chyluria is a medical condition with milky white urine due to the presence of fat in the ...
Learn more from this video on Endoscopic procedure undertaken by a Urologist for removal of small ...
Video shows encrusted stent in the bladder and complications from infections. ...
Video explains diagnosis and removal of hairball in ...
Abscess found in prostate gland, its diagnosis and treatment are explained in this ...
Solid calcification within prostate gland which needs surgical management is seen in this video. ...
CIDCO Exhibition Centre, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, India, India
1-18-2017 to 1-21-2017
Read More ...
T.M.A Pai Halls, KMC, Manipal, India
8-11-2017 to 8-13-2017
Read More ...
Bravura Gold Resort, India
11-3-2017 to 11-5-2017
Read More ...