Sports Medicine Specialty
Sports Medicine focuses on helping people improve their athletic performance, recover from injury and prevent future injuries. It incorporates the clinical, educational, and investigative aspects of athletic injuries to treat athletes.
- Ankle Pain Symptom Evaluation
- Athletes Foot
- Meniscal Tears
- Bimalleolar Fracture
- Hand Fractures
- Cauliflower Ear
- Tibial Plateau Fracture
- Flexor Tendon Injuries
- Thumb Fractures
- Hip Dislocation
- Dislocated Shoulder
- Clavicle Fracture
- Skull Fractures
- Spinal Fracture
- Achilles Tendon Rupture or Tear
- Whiplash and Conditions that Mimic Whiplash
- Sprained Ankle
- Mallet Finger
- Sprained Thumb
- Scaphoid Fracture of The Wrist
- Trimalleolar Fracture
- Female Athlete Triad
- Tibia (Shinbone) Shaft Fractures
- Baker´s Cyst
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Injuries Related to Sports
Lifestyle and Wellness
- World Cup 2014 Football Injuries
- Types of Physiotherapy
- Energy Drinks – Power or Hype?
- Workout Pain
- Ten Essential Stretches for Runners
- Five Essential Components of Physical Fitness
- Top Workouts for Teens
- Outdoor Workouts - Types, Benefits
- Benefits of Aerobic Exercises
- Quick and Easy Ways to Memorize Things
- Diet and Nutrition Tips for Athletes
- Sports Medicine
Diet and Nutrition
Proteins are absolutely necessary for growth, development and repair of cells. Check out the top ...
Right from nature's basket, here are the super foods that claim to combat pain, within ...
As the process of aging starts, our bones start becoming weak. Even a minor injury or jerk could ...
A presentation about the various foods that need to be consumed during the important situations in ...