Sexology is the scientific study of all areas of sex including anatomy, physiology, sexual development, sexual orientation, the dynamics of sexual relationships, as well as the mechanics of sexual contact/acts. It also takes analyzes how sex works in the context of social, cultural and religious environments.
- Condoms And Contraception
- Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome
- Menopause and Sex
- Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Sex Addiction
- Premature Ejaculation
- Chlamydia Trachomatis
- Peyronie´s Disease
- Everything You Need to Know about Vaginal Health
- Anorgasmia / Coughlan´s Syndrome
- Genetics of Male Infertility
- Hypogonadism / Gonad Deficiency
- Safe, Effective Male Contraceptive Pill - The Long Wait
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Foot Orgasm Syndrome
- Precocious Puberty
Lifestyle and Wellness
- Birth Control Pills
- Popular Sexual Myths
- Menopause and Sex
- The Magic Feeling of Being A Mother
- Birth Control Patch
- Orgasm Myths and Facts
- Relationship Problems and Top Ways to Solve Them
- Birth Control Pills to Delay Periods
- Physical Intimacy during Menstruation
- Sex Tips for Seniors
- Sex Education for Teens
- Safe Sex
- Prostitution: Fresh Stakes in the Oldest Trade
- Foods to Increase Sexual Vigor from Ancient India
Diet and Nutrition
Test Your Knowledge
- Age for Marriage License
- HIV/AIDS Risk Calculator
- Sex Calculator
- Sex Duration Calculator
- Sexual Symptoms (Undesirable) and Drugs Calculator
- Virginity Calculator
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Assessment | Prostate Self Assessment Calculator
- Drugs and Sexual Problem Calculator
- Male Sexual Performance Score
- Ovulation Calculator / Ovulation Calendar / Ovulation Chart
- Video Animation
Interesting information about the use of birth control pills, a debate about the birth control ...
This Interactive provides step by step visual aid showing how to correctly use condoms which can ...
Animation on how to use Female condom and its ...
During IVF fertilization takes place invitro, in an incubated petri dish. The resulting embryo is ...
Interactive section of Medindia gives explanation for Invitro Fertilisation - ...
Interactive section of Medindia gives explanation about Male Reproductive System ...
Interactive section of Medindia gives details regarding Female reproductive system showing how the ...
Interactive section of Medindia gives details regarding ...
Interactive section of Medindia explains the journey of the sperm from testis to the outside ...
Slide animation describing the surgical procedure for Removal of one or both Testis (Orchiectomy) ...
Heart Disease and Cancer are the major killers for men above the age of 40. Cholesterol lowering ...
Sex drive can be increased by foods that increase estrogen and testosterone levels, produce nitric ...