Pulmonology is the sub-specialty of internal medicine concerned with diseases of the lungs and bronchial tubes, which often involves evaluation of the upper and lower respiratory tract.
- Swollen Lymph Nodes
- Extra Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Tests for Asthma
- Air Conditioner Health Hazards
- Hydatid disease
- Smoking And Cancer
- Wegener’s Granulomatosis
- Shortness of Breath
- Scrub Typhus
- Rapid Shallow Breathing Symptom Evaluation
- Laryngeal Papillomatosis
- Pulmonary Edema
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- Lung Cancer
- Microscopic Polyangiitis
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pleural Effusion
- Asthma in Children and Adults
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome
- Valley Fever
- Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Hay Fever
- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome
- Legionnaires’ disease
- Goodpasture Syndrome
- Christmas Tree Syndrome
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Acute Bronchitis
- Pharyngeal Cancer / Throat Cancer
- Childhood Asthma
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Respiratory Diseases
Lifestyle and Wellness
- Antioxidants to Help You When You Quit Smoking
- Air Pollution
- Smoking among Women
- Stay Well This Winter
- Health Effects of Global Warming
- Cigarette Smoking - A Silent Killer
- Ten Reasons of Unexplained Weight Loss that need to be Taken Seriously
- Health Benefits of Star Anise
- Simple, Top Ways to Stop Snoring
- Pilates Vs Yoga - Which is Right for You?
- Diet in Tuberculosis
- Winter Exercises
Diet and Nutrition
Test Your Knowledge
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Advance)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Quiz Yourself on Swine flu
- Pleurisy (Advanced)
- Test Your Knowledge on Sneezing
- Anti-Asthma Medications
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Video Animation
Metered Dose Inhalers(MDI), which delivers medictions directly to the lungs, can be most ...
The lungs are our organs of respiration. It is within these, that exchange of gases takes ...
How To Know If Someone Is Breathing- Tap into clear Medindia’s animation section, which explains ...
Animation on mesothelioma - a form of lung cancer, that explains about the condition, its risk ...
Tracheostomy-Tracheostomy is a surgical procedure of making an incision into the trachea (windpipe) ...
Obstructive sleep apnea occurs when the tissue in the back of the throat collapses completely ...
CPR or CARDIOPULMONARY RESUSCITATION can restore function of the heart and lungs due to any ...
Learn more about Asthma, a chronic childhood disease with the highest incidence. ...
Tired of people asking you to stop smoking around them? Don't want to be ordered around by public ...
Every cigarette you smoke is causing irreversible damage to your body; slowly killing you from the ...
The right balance of energy boosting foods and protein foods along with adequate vitamin and ...
Body temperature which is the internal temperature of a living organism. ...
Lung Cancer is the commonest among all known cancers and smoking is considered to be one of the ...