Hepatology is the branch of medicine that treats liver, gallbladder, biliary tree, and pancreas as well as management of their disorders.
- Cholesteryl Ester Storage Disease
- Budd-Chiari Syndrome
- Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Alcohol and Driving
- Wilson's Disease
- Crigler-Najjar Syndrome
- Neonatal Hepatitis
- Neonatal Jaundice
- Current Treatments for Liver Cancer
- Fatty Liver Disease: A Growing Health Problem in India
- Alcohol abuse
- Adult to Child Living Donor Liver Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
- Gilbertís Syndrome
- Liver Cancer
- Hepatorenal Syndrome
- Living Donor Liver Transplant: What Are the Risks?
- Fibroscan for Fatty Liver Cirrhosis and Fibrosis
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
Symptom EvaluationView All >>
Lifestyle and Wellness
Diet and Nutrition
- Selenium Rich Foods
- Citron Lime: Benefits and Recipes
- Hepatitis Diet Recommendations
- Bubbles and Brews - Alcohol Facts
- Vitamin A Rich Foods
- Health Benefits of Long Pepper
- Dioxins and Related Compounds
- Bitter Gourd - Not that Bitter for Life
- Low Salt Diet for Good Health
- Nutritional Guard - Bottle Gourd
Test Your KnowledgeView All >>
- Video Animation
Liver is the largest organ inside the human body. It performs 500 different functions and processes ...
Liver Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of cells in the liver. The present section provides a ...
Interactive section of Medindia explains about ...