Gastrointestinal Surgery Specialty
Gastrointestinal Surgery is a specialty for surgically treating diseases that affect organs from mouth to anus, including liver, pancreas and gallbladder.
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Radiofrequency Ablation for Liver Cancer Tumors
- Peptic Ulcer
- Stomal Stenosis following Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Esophageal Disorders
- Colorectal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Alcohol Effects After Bariatric Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery - Short Term and Long Term Outcomes
- Colo-rectal cancer - Management
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Colon Polyps
- Digestive Tract Ulcers Symptom Evaluation
Diet and Nutrition
- Video Animation
A 3D-Slide animation explaining the laparoscopic procedure called gastric band or lap band surgery ...
Animation of two types of Hiatus Hernia called Sliding Hernia and Para-esophageal ...
Animation explaining the inguinal hernia surgical procedure. In this procedure, the hernia is ...
Splenectomy is the surgical operation to remove spleen and can be done either by open or ...
Slide animation to explain the laparoscopic procedure called ‘sleeve gastrectomy’, where around 80% ...
An animation of Colonoscopy that shows the appearance of large intestine or colon by using a thin ...
Slides and animation depicting the cause and surgical treatment for incisional hernia of the ...
Interactive section of Medindia explains about ...
Animation showing how hernia in the groin (inguinal) forms and the bothersome symptoms that ...