Emergency Medicine Specialty
Emergency Medicine is administering immediate medical treatment for adult and pediatric patients with acute illnesses or injuries.
- Therapeutic Hypothermia
- Intensive Care Unit Acquired Weakness (ICUAW)
- Trauma Care
- Urology Paediatric Emergencies
- Chelation Therapy
- Altitude Sickness
- Pesticide Poisoning
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- Intravenous Fluid Replacement Therapy
- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome
- Blood Group
- Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Lifestyle and Wellness
Test Your Knowledge
- Video Animation
Interactive section of Medindia helps us in better understanding of Brain ...
Metered Dose Inhalers(MDI), which delivers medictions directly to the lungs, can be most ...
CPR or CARDIOPULMONARY RESUSCITATION can restore function of the heart and lungs due to any ...