Cosmetology is the study and application of beauty treatment. Specialties include hair-styling, skin care, cosmetics, manicures/pedicures, electrology and more.
Lifestyle and Wellness
- Fairness Cream for Men - Does it Work?
- Wrinkles and Anti-Wrinkle Treatments
- Anti-aging Secrets to a Younger You
- Tips for Contact Lens Wearers
- Ten Reasons of Unexplained Weight Loss that need to be Taken Seriously
- Smoking And Tobacco
- Nail Infections Caused by Manicures
- Surprising Relationship between Scalp Tattoos and Baldness
- Harmful Effects of Nail Polish
- Tattoos A Body Art
- Body Shapers
- Your Simple Guide to Looking, Feeling and Being Healthy
- Oral Piercings
- Top 10 Ways to Clear Acne
- Body Wraps for Slimmer, Sexier You
- Silicone Hair Treatment
Diet and Nutrition
- Top Beauty Foods to Look Younger and Glowing
- Top Tips to Beat the Summer Heat
- The Watermelon Health Facts
- Foods that are Bad for your Skin
- Top Thirty Quick and Easy Health Tips
- Superfood Pomegranate for Beauty and Wellness
- Types of Food Allergies
- Top Foods for Naturally Glowing Face and Radiant Skin
- Top Ten Herbs to Promote Beauty
- Top Tips for Younger Looking Skin
- Water - Nutrient that Beats the Heat
Test Your Knowledge
- Video Animation
A 3D-Slide animation explaining the laparoscopic procedure called gastric band or lap band surgery ...
Bariatric surgery gastric bypass (Roux-en Y) is a surgical procedure done to make the stomach ...
Botox or Botulinum toxin A is widely employed in the cosmetic industry due to its anti-ageing ...
Surgical procedure for lifting sagging or drooping breasts is called Breast lifting or ...
A cleft lip repair is a separation of the upper lip that can extend into the nose. Plastic Surgery ...
Slide animation to explain how a clot is formed in the deep veins and the complications of deep ...
Interactive section of Medindia gives general information about Laser Eye ...
Flash illustration to explain the correction of a deviated nasal septum by a simple surgical ...
Flash presentation on radiofrequency ablation (RFA) or laser ablation, used in the treatment of ...
Slide animation to explain the laparoscopic procedure called ‘sleeve gastrectomy’, where around 80% ...