Urinary Health Center
The most serious and debilitating of urinary diseases includes end-stage renal disease, kidney stone disease, urinary incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, interstitial cystitis, urinary tract infection and polycystic kidney disease.
- Cervical Dysplasia
- Stress Incontinence - Management
- Meatal Stenosis
- Why are Kidney Stones Common after Bariatric Surgery?
- Vesico-Ureteric Reflux Causing UTI in Children
- Incontinence-Involuntary Loss of Urine-An impact on the daily life solution
- Abdominal Pain
- Female Athlete Triad
- Ectopic Kidney
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Lupus Nephritis
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Medical Management of Prostate Cancer
- Peyronie´s Disease
- Tests for Kidney Stones
- Urology Paediatric Emergencies
- Brachytherapy for Prostate Cancer
- Anemia in Children with Chronic Kidney Disease
- Bladder Stones / Vesical Calculi
- Paired Donor Exchange Kidney Transplantation
- Bladder Spasms
- What Does the Color and Odor of Your Urine Says About Your Health
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Torsion Testis
- Bladder Exstrophy / Ectopia Vesicae
- Stones in Urinary Tract
- Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- External Beam Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Posterior Urethral Valve
- Urinary Stone Disease
- Urinary Stones In Children
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Undescended Testicles
- Stress Incontinence
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Bladder Cancer
Lifestyle and WellnessView All >>
Diet and Nutrition
- Potassium Rich Foods
- Seven Power-Packed Foods for Optimum Health
- Tame your Salt Intake Smartly
- Edible Flowers for Health
- Alkaline Diet
- Blue Cohosh
- Effects of Indian Gooseberry on Health and Disease
- Spices Boost Your Health
- Soy / Soya - A Holy Food
- Super Immune Boosters
- Benefits of Celery
- Diet for Kidney stones
- Nutritional Guard - Bottle Gourd
Test Your Knowledge
- Video Animation
Animation & slides showing anatomy of urinary system and the role of kidneys in getting rid of the ...
Graphical explanation of removal of kidney. This is sometimes necessary for a kidney that stops ...
Open ureterolithotomy is an open surgical procedure done under general anesthesia to remove stones ...
Cystectomy is the surgical removal of bladder. Cystectomy is done for bladder cancer that is not ...
Kegel exercises are extremely helpful for urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can also benefit ...
Bladder biopsy is a procedure wherein a small piece of tissue is removed from the bladder for lab ...
Bladder Diverticulum is a pouch like projection in the bladder. Stone and cancer can occur in a ...
Bladder neck incision in an endoscopic procedure done by a Urologist for relieving enlarged small ...
Bladder tumor is a type of cancer, usually a transitional cell carcinoma that affects the ...