Urinary Health Center
The most serious and debilitating of urinary diseases includes end-stage renal disease, kidney stone disease, urinary incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, interstitial cystitis, urinary tract infection and polycystic kidney disease.
- Tests for Kidney Stones
- Ectopic Kidney
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Female Athlete Triad
- Anemia in Children with Chronic Kidney Disease
- Urology Paediatric Emergencies
- Posterior Urethral Valve
- Vesico-Ureteric Reflux Causing UTI in Children
- Meatal Stenosis
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Stones in Urinary Tract
- Abdominal Pain
- Lupus Nephritis
- Brachytherapy for Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Exstrophy / Ectopia Vesicae
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Paired Donor Exchange Kidney Transplantation
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Peyronie´s Disease
- Why are Kidney Stones Common after Bariatric Surgery?
- Medical Management of Prostate Cancer
- External Beam Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Torsion Testis
- Incontinence-Involuntary Loss of Urine-An impact on the daily life solution
- Stress Incontinence - Management
- Urinary Stone Disease
- Urinary Stones In Children
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Undescended Testicles
- Stress Incontinence
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Bladder Cancer
Lifestyle and WellnessView All >>
Diet and Nutrition
- Potassium Rich Foods
- Seven Power-Packed Foods for Optimum Health
- Tame your Salt Intake Smartly
- Edible Flowers for Health
- Alkaline Diet
- Blue Cohosh
- Effects of Indian Gooseberry on Health and Disease
- Spices Boost Your Health
- Soy / Soya - A Holy Food
- Super Immune Boosters
- Benefits of Celery
- Diet for Kidney stones
- Nutritional Guard - Bottle Gourd
Test Your Knowledge
- Video Animation
Animation & slides showing anatomy of urinary system and the role of kidneys in getting rid of the ...
Graphical explanation of removal of kidney. This is sometimes necessary for a kidney that stops ...
Open ureterolithotomy is an open surgical procedure done under general anesthesia to remove stones ...
Cystectomy is the surgical removal of bladder. Cystectomy is done for bladder cancer that is not ...
Kegel exercises are extremely helpful for urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can also benefit ...
Bladder biopsy is a procedure wherein a small piece of tissue is removed from the bladder for lab ...
Bladder Diverticulum is a pouch like projection in the bladder. Stone and cancer can occur in a ...
Bladder neck incision in an endoscopic procedure done by a Urologist for relieving enlarged small ...
Bladder tumor is a type of cancer, usually a transitional cell carcinoma that affects the ...