Respiratory Disorders Health Center
Your respiratory system delivers oxygen to the body and removes carbon dioxide and toxic waste, and regulates temperature among other functions. There are many respiratory disorders like asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, Pleural effusion, cystic fibrosis and lung cancer. In India Tuberculosis is the commonest disease that affects the respiratory system.
- Hemoptysis Symptom Evaluation
- Vocal Cord Dysfunction
- Extra Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Tests for Asthma
- Choanal Atresia
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Legionnaires’ disease
- Lung Cancer
- Pleural Effusion
- Rapid Shallow Breathing Symptom Evaluation
- Sick Building Syndrome
- Laryngeal Papillomatosis
- Pulmonary Edema
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- Nasal Polyp
- Sneezing / Sternutation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Stomach Tuberculosis
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome
- Valley Fever
- Childhood Asthma
- Respiratory Diseases
- Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Pulmonary Embolism and Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Congenital Cystic Adenomatoid Malformation Of The Lung
- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome
- Acute Bronchitis
S sView All >>
Lifestyle and Wellness
Diet and Nutrition
- Healthy Snacks - Quick and Easy Recipes
- Potassium Rich Foods
- Healthy Salads
- Top Thirty Quick and Easy Health Tips
- Essential Foods for a Healthy Detox
- Calcium and Vitamin Supplements
- Seven Power-Packed Foods for Optimum Health
- Natural Antibiotics to Fight Bacterial Infections
- Chinese Green Tea
- Types of Food Allergies
- Thermogenic Food for Weight Loss
- Top Ten Phosphorus Rich Foods
- Nutrition All Men Need
- Effects of Indian Gooseberry on Health and Disease
- Spices Boost Your Health
- Processed Foods
- Health Benefits of Ginger
- Weight Loss Drugs
- Pasteurization of milk
- Diet in Tuberculosis
- Bamboo Food
- Bitter Gourd - Not that Bitter for Life
- Cantaloupes - The Healthy Fruit
- Health Benefits of Pineapple
- Medicinal Properties of the Banana Plant
- Nutrient Packed Pomegranate
- Organic Foods
- The Fruit in News – Guava
Test Your Knowledge
- Video Animation
Metered Dose Inhalers(MDI), which delivers medictions directly to the lungs, can be most ...
CPR or CARDIOPULMONARY RESUSCITATION can restore function of the heart and lungs due to any ...
How To Know If Someone Is Breathing- Tap into clear Medindia’s animation section, which explains ...
The lungs are our organs of respiration. It is within these, that exchange of gases takes ...
Learn more about Asthma, a chronic childhood disease with the highest incidence. ...
Tired of people asking you to stop smoking around them? Don't want to be ordered around by public ...
Every cigarette you smoke is causing irreversible damage to your body; slowly killing you from the ...
The right balance of energy boosting foods and protein foods along with adequate vitamin and ...
Lung Cancer is the commonest among all known cancers and smoking is considered to be one of the ...