Kidney Health Center
Kidneys filter waste products from the blood. They regulate BP, electrolyte balance, and red blood cell production in the body. Some problems of the kidneys are curable and most are treatable. However if the kidney fails a patient may require dialysis or kidney transplantation.
- Glomerulonephritis Types
- Kidney Failure due to Melamine Toxicity
- Solitary Kidney
- Stress Incontinence - Management
- Why are Kidney Stones Common after Bariatric Surgery?
- Alport Syndrome
- Beriberi Disease
- Acute Renal Failure
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Cysts and Tumours
- Ectopic Kidney
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Lupus Nephritis
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- BK Virus Infection
- Tests for Kidney Stones
- Urology Paediatric Emergencies
- Goodpasture Syndrome
- Renal Osteodystrophy / Mineral Bone Disorder
- Hydronephrosis / Antenatal Counseling
- Conn´s Syndrome
- Anemia in Children with Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Renal Failure
- Stones in Urinary Tract
- Paired Donor Exchange Kidney Transplantation
- Hepatorenal Syndrome
- Intravenous Fluid Replacement Therapy
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis / Ormond´s Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Stones in Children
- Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Urinary Stone Disease
- Urinary Stones In Children
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Adreno Cortical Carcinoma
- Addison’s Disease
Symptom EvaluationView All >>
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Importance of Health Screening Tests
- Tests for Kidney Stones
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA) of Kidney Tumors
- Renal Isotope Scan
- Lithotripsy or Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL)
- Health Screening for Women
- Health Screening for Men between 40 and 64 years of Age
Lifestyle and Wellness
Diet and Nutrition
- Curry Leaves Health Benefits
- Atkins Diet
- Minerals: Not Just the Gold And Silver
- Tame your Salt Intake Smartly
- Selenium Rich Foods
- Seeds: Nutrient Packed Germs of Life
- Vitamin Supplements
- Negative Calorie Diet
- Undetected Nutrient Deficiencies: The Cause of Ill Health
- Alkaline Diet
- Almond Milk - Properties and Benefits
- Creatine Supplementation
- Soy / Soya - A Holy Food
- Benefits of Celery
- Super Immune Boosters
- Healthy Salads
- Diet for Kidney stones
- Water - Nutrient that Beats the Heat
- Gout and Diet
- Low Salt Diet for Good Health
- Medicinal Properties of the Banana Plant
- Coconut Water as a Skin Tonic
Test Your Knowledge
- Video Animation
Watch step by step animation on urinary catheter insertion in a male patient to relieve them of ...
Interactive section of Medindia explains Colics due to a moving Kidney ...
Graphical explanation of removal of kidney. This is sometimes necessary for a kidney that stops ...
Slide animation to explain open surgical procedure called ‘partial nephrectomy’ where a part of a ...
Magnesium, an overlooked but vital mineral, forms an important part of the balanced diet. Here’s a ...
For people with kidney disease, the choice of foods becomes limited. Here’s a list of healthy foods ...
Learn more about Type 2 Diabetes, a disease that is taking the world by ...
Cut back on salt, restrict your fluid intake and limit consumption of proteins if you suffer from ...
Infected diabetic kidney where there was pus draining after double J stent ...
Retrograde Intra-Renal Surgery is a procedure that is performed to remove the stone from ...