Blood Pressure Health Center
Blood Pressure is the force of your blood pushing against the walls of your arteries. Each time your heart beats, it pumps blood into the arteries. The heart beats on an average 72 times per minute or 4,320 times an hour, 103,680 times a day, 37,643,200 times a year and 2.65 billion times in a lifetime.
- Anxiety Attack
- Current Treatments for Liver Cancer
- Fatty Liver Disease: A Growing Health Problem in India
- Diabetes and Hypertension
- Cholesterol - The Enigma Chemical
- Low Blood Pressure
- Blood Pressure Cuffs - Are you measuring your Blood Pressure Right?
- Recent Approaches in Hypertension and Diabetes
- Pediatric Hypertension
- Portal Hypertension
- Autonomic Dysreflexia
- High Blood Pressure
- Anxiety Disorder
Symptom EvaluationView All >>
Medical TreatmentView All >>
Lifestyle and Wellness
- Exercise Stress Test
- Gardening and Horticultural Therapy for the Young and the Old
- Super Easy Tips for Better Health
- Heart Attack- Lifestyle risks
- Exercise and Fitness
- Top Fat Burning Workouts
- Walking As An Exercise
- Common Lifestyle Habits that Cause Diseases
- Tips to Prevent Heart Attacks
- Simple Ways to Deal with Work Related Stress
- Benefits of Aerobic Exercises
- Top 10 Tips to Lower Your Blood Pressure
- Five Healthy Lifestyle Modifications that Lower Hypertension Risk
- Diabetes and Exercise
Diet and Nutrition
- Diet and High Blood Pressure
- Importance of Fat in the Diet
- Carbohydrates and Weight Loss
- Fruits to Help Lower Blood Pressure
- Almond Milk - Properties and Benefits
- Foods to Avoid to Reduce High Cholesterol
- Health Benefits of Eating Asparagus
- Fat-Burning Foods for Men
- Fat Substitutes - Types and Safety Factors
- Top Health Benefits of Peanut Butter and Easy Home Recipes
- Eat Your Way to Good Health
- Can Garlic Control High Blood Pressure
- High Blood Pressure and Herbs
Test Your Knowledge
- Video Animation
Animation to understand what is blood pressure and how to measure systolic and diastolic readings ...
Animation and slides of ‘Atrial septal defect (ASD)’ illustrating the dynamics and treatment of the ...
Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG) is performed to restore the blood supply to areas of heart ...
Slide animation to explain how a clot is formed in the deep veins and the complications of deep ...
Healthy eating is all about making positive choices, focusing on foods which provide necessary ...
Carbohydrates form an integral component of a healthy diet but there is a lot of discussion about ...
Diwali, the festival of lights, is the biggest and brightest of all Hindu festivals. Celebrate a ...
Negative calorie foods widely advertised in diet plans are foods that supposedly use more energy to ...