Allergy Health Center
Allergies are hypersensitivity disorders of the immune system. Symptoms include red eyes, itchiness, and runny nose, eczema, hives, or an asthma attack.
- Remedies for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Childhood Allergies
- Flea Bites
- Post-Nasal Drip
- Chickenpox (Varicella) – Symptom Evaluation
- Tests for Asthma
- Ingrown Toe Nails
- Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) Allergy
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
- Spring Allergy
- Otitis Externa / Swimmer's Ear Infection
- Mushroom Allergy
- Eyelid Bump
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Ciguatera - Fish Poisoning
- Hay Fever
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococci (VRE)
- Itchy Armpits
- Eye Redness
- Food Poisoning Symptom Evaluation
- Penicillin Allergy
- Sulphonamide Allergy
- Christmas Tree Syndrome
- Oral Piercings
- Allergy - Symptom Evaluation
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Dealing with Pollen Allergy
Lifestyle and Wellness
Diet and Nutrition
Test Your Knowledge
- Travel Health
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)
- Vaccination / Immunization
- Eye Cancer
- Skin Infections
- Test Your Knowledge on Detergents
- Common Cold
- How Safe Are Your Cosmetics?
- Video Animation
Nasal sinus cavities are moist, hollow spaces in the bones around the eyes, cheeks, and nose. They ...
Multimedia flash depicting the surgical procedure of Tonsillectomy done through the dissection ...
If a person is bitten, running after the snake to catch it may not be a good idea.Here are some ...
Learn more about Asthma, a chronic childhood disease with the highest incidence. ...
Eye allergy or ocular allergy or allergic conjunctivitis occurs when allergens cause redness, ...
Antioxidant activities of spices are mainly attributed to the bioactive compounds present in them. ...