Wel n Drugs (Zee Laboratories Ltd)
This medication is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), prescribed for fever, pain, ankylosing spondylitis and arthritis. It blocks the action of a substance in the body (cyclo-oxygenase), which may cause pain, swelling and inflammation.
This medication is an anthelmintic, prescribed for tapeworm infections, hydatid cyst disease, cysticercosis or neurocysticercosis, capillariasis, cutaneous larva migrans, giardiasis, microsporidiosis including Septata intestinalis infection, intestinal parasites in immigrants, strongyloidiasis, trichinosis, trichostrongyliasis.
This medication is a calcium channel blocker, prescribed for high blood pressure and chest pain. It widens blood vessels and improves blood flow by not making the heart pump harder.
This medication is an HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor, also known as "statinĒ, prescribed for hyperglycemia.
This medication is a cephalosporin antibiotic, prescribed for certain types of bacterial infection.
Ciprofloxacin and Tinidazole
This combination medication contains antibacterial and antidiarrheal agents, prescribed for susceptible infections.
- Menstrual disorders: Since the drug supports normal growth and shedding of the uterine lining, it is used for treating menstrual disorders like absent or irregular menstruation, painful menstruation, secondary amenorrhea and premenstrual symptoms.
- Prevent miscarriage: Since the drug helps in maintaining integrity of the endometrial lining in a pregnant womb, it is used for preventing habitual and recurrent abortion.
- Endometriosis: Dydrogesterone relieves the pain during menstruation due to endometriosis without inhibiting ovulation.
- Infertility: The drug is used during IVF (in-vitro fertilization) cycle to achieve successful implantation.
- In combination with hormonal replacement therapy (HRT): Dydrogesterone prevents thickening of the uterine lining in the patient taking HRT.
This medication is an anticonvulsant, prescribed for postherpetic neuralgia, and epilepsy.
This medication is an antibiotic, prescribed for certain types of bacterial infections such as conjunctivitis, sinusitis, skin and skin structure infections, cystitis. It kills the bacteria that cause infection.
This medication is a non-opiate, analgesic and antipyretic, prescribed for headache, pain (muscle ache, backache) and fever either alone or combined with other medications.
This medication is a semi-synthetic macrolide antibiotic, prescribed for respiratory tract, urinary and soft tissue infections.
This medication is angiotensin receptor blocker (ARBs), prescribed for hypertension.