Ace (Svizera Healthcare) (Maneesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd)
Atenolol blocks beta-1 receptors, which are present on the heart. This prevents the action of nerve chemicals adrenaline and noradrenaline on the heart. As a result, heart beats at a slower rate and with lesser force, and thus pumps out lesser blood into blood vessels. This action of atenolol reduces blood pressure in the hypertensive patients. Since the heart treated with atenolol beat slowly and with less force, it uses lesser energy thus relieving pain in angina and also reduces the risk of heart attack.
This medication is a potent dopamine receptor agonist, prescribed for hyperprolactinemic disorders (high level of prolactin hormone), Parkinsonís disease either alone or with other medications.
- Menstrual disorders: Since the drug supports normal growth and shedding of the uterine lining, it is used for treating menstrual disorders like absent or irregular menstruation, painful menstruation, secondary amenorrhea and premenstrual symptoms.
- Prevent miscarriage: Since the drug helps in maintaining integrity of the endometrial lining in a pregnant womb, it is used for preventing habitual and recurrent abortion.
- Endometriosis: Dydrogesterone relieves the pain during menstruation due to endometriosis without inhibiting ovulation.
- Infertility: The drug is used during IVF (in-vitro fertilization) cycle to achieve successful implantation.
- In combination with hormonal replacement therapy (HRT): Dydrogesterone prevents thickening of the uterine lining in the patient taking HRT.
This medication is a non-opiate, analgesic and antipyretic, prescribed for headache, pain (muscle ache, backache) and fever either alone or combined with other medications.
This medication is an antiamoebic agent, prescribed for giardiasis and amoebiasis.
Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
This medication is a water-soluble vitamin of the B complex, prescribed for thiamine deficiency, beriberi and acute alcoholic intoxification.
This medication is an antispasmodic agent; prescribed for dysmenorrhea, GI spasm, post-operation pain, tenesmus (incomplete defecation), urinary tract and bile stone colic.
Browse the Manufacturers alphabetically