|Main Ingredient in Mazoral (75 mg) is :||Aspirin|
|Manufacturer :||Cosme Farma Laboratories Ltd (CFL Pharmaceuticals Ltd)|
This medication is an analgesic and antipyretic, prescribed for pain, heart attack and fever.
The drug decreases the substances that cause pain and inflammation.
Contraindicated in patients with blood disorder, liver or kidney impairment and hypersensitivity.
Dosage & When it is to be taken (Indications): Adult Dose:
The recommended oral dose for adults:
• Prevention of myocardial infarction or heart attack: 75-325 mg/day.
• Stent implantation: 325 mg 2 hr pre-operative, then 160-325 mg/day.
• Pain and fever: 325-650 mg 4-6 hourly. Maximum: 4 g/day.
• Pain and inflammation associated with musculoskeletal and joint disorders:
Initial dose: 2.4-3.6 g/day.
Maintenance dose: 3.6-5.4 g/day.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with food.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of heartburn, stomach upset or stomach pain and if you have or ever had ulcers, anemia, bleeding problems such as hemophilia, kidney or liver diseases, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breast feeding.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• It should not be given to children who have fever, flu symptoms or chickenpox; otherwise it may lead to a fatal condition named as Reye's syndrome.
• Gastrointestinal :
Nausea, vomiting, blood in stools, stomach pain and heartburn.
• Miscellaneous : Drowsiness, headache, allergic reactions and hearing problems.
Monitor blood sugar level regularly while taking this medication.
It may cause severe bleeding; avoid bruising or injury.
|Acetyl Salicylic Acid (300 mg)||Unicure (India) Pvt. Ltd||Tablet||300mg|
|Alpyrin (100 mg)||Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd||Tablet||100mg|
|Alpyrin (150 mg)||Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd||Tablet||150mg|
|Alpyrin (75 mg)||Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd||Tablet||75mg|
|ASA (50 mg)||Zydus Medica (Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd)||Tablet||50mg|
|ASA (50 mg) (German Remedies)||German Remedies (Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd)||Tablet||50mg|
|ASA (50mg)||Zydus (G.rem)||Tablet||50mg|
|ASA (75 mg)||Zydus Medica (Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd)||Tablet||75mg|
|ASA (75mg)||Zydus (G.rem)||Tablet||75mg|
|View All Single Generics (87) Combination Generics (223)|
Store it at room temperature.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Sea food allergy is the adverse response of the body''s immune system to the proteins present in ...
Yellow fever is a hemorrhagic fever that is transmitted by infected mosquitoes and it can lead to ...
Routes of drug administration play a major role in a medical treatment. Selecting a right route of ...View All