This medication is a non-opiate, analgesic and antipyretic, prescribed for headache, pain (muscle ache, backache) and fever either alone or combined with other medications. It changes the way the body senses pain and cools the body.
Dosage & When it is to be taken (Indications): Adults: 0.5-1gm, 3-6 times daily max 4gm. Children: 15mg/kg/dose or 60mg/kg/24hr divided every 6 hrs. Maximum 5 doses SOS.
It comes as a tablet and liquid to take by mouth, with or without food.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of asthma, bleeding problems, growths in the nose, heart, kidney or liver disease, liver inflammation, high blood pressure, chickenpox, anxiety, trouble in sleeping, ulcers, stomach problems, stroke, Kawasaki syndrome, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• It should not be used in children with infections such as flu, chickenpox or viral infections.
• Avoid large amount of caffeinated beverages while taking this medication.
• It may reduce platelet counts; avoid injury or bruising.
Nausea, stomach upset, skin rash, acute toxicity may result in liver failure.
Avoid excess dosage.
|37 C (500mg)||Agron Remedies Pvt Ltd||Tablet||500mg|
|37 C (60ml)||Agron Remedies Pvt Ltd||Syrup||120ml/5ml|
|A 125 (60ml)||Adventure Life Sciences Pvt Ltd||Suspension||60ml/5ml|
|A 250 (60ml)||Adventure Life Sciences Pvt Ltd||Suspension||250mg/5ml|
|A Mol (650mg)||Aan Pharma Pvt Ltd||Tablet||300mg|
|Aceto (650mg)||Shield Healthcare Pvt.Ltd||Tablet||650mg|
|Acetox (500mg)||Densa Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd||Tablet||650mg|
|Acetox (60ml)||Densa Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd.||Syrup||60ml/5ml|
|Achmol (500mg)||Meri Odin Life Sciences||Tablet||650mg|
|Acimol (500mg)||Allied Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd||Tablet||500mg|
|View All Single Generics (807) Combination Generics (4503)|
Store it at room temperature.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Yellow fever is a hemorrhagic fever that is transmitted by infected mosquitoes and it can lead to ...
Routes of drug administration play a major role in a medical treatment. Selecting a right route of ...
Spinal anesthesia and epidural anesthesia are types of regional anesthesia in which when a drug is ...View All