This medication is a non-opiate, analgesic and antipyretic, prescribed for headache, pain (muscle ache, backache) and fever either alone or combined with other medications. It changes the way the body senses pain and cools the body.
Dosage & When it is to be taken (Indications): Adults: 0.5-1gm, 3-6 times daily max 4gm. Children: 15mg/kg/dose or 60mg/kg/24hr divided every 6 hrs. Maximum 5 doses SOS.
It comes as a tablet and liquid to take by mouth, with or without food.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of asthma, bleeding problems, growths in the nose, heart, kidney or liver disease, liver inflammation, high blood pressure, chickenpox, anxiety, trouble in sleeping, ulcers, stomach problems, stroke, Kawasaki syndrome, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• It should not be used in children with infections such as flu, chickenpox or viral infections.
• Avoid large amount of caffeinated beverages while taking this medication.
• It may reduce platelet counts; avoid injury or bruising.
Nausea, stomach upset, skin rash, acute toxicity may result in liver failure.
Avoid excess dosage.
|37 C (500mg)||Agron Remedies Pvt. Ltd.||Tablet||500mg|
|37 C (60ml)||Agron Remedies Pvt. Ltd.||Syrup||120ml/5ml|
|A 125 (60ml)||Adventure Life Sciences Pvt Ltd||Suspension||60ml/5ml|
|A 250 (60ml)||Adventure Life Sciences Pvt Ltd||Suspension||250mg/5ml|
|A Mol (650mg)||Aan Pharma Pvt Ltd||Tablet||300mg|
|Aceto (650mg)||Shield Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.||Tablet||650mg|
|Acetox (500mg)||Delvin Formulations Pvt. Ltd.||Tablet||650mg|
|Acetox (60ml)||Delvin Formulations Pvt. Ltd.||Syrup||60ml/5ml|
|Achmol (500mg)||Meri Odin Life Sciences||Tablet||650mg|
|Acimol (500mg)||Allied Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.||Tablet||500mg|
|View All Single Generics (807) Combination Generics (4501)|
Store it at room temperature.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
A wonder drug, soda bicarb or baking soda can be used for skin, teeth, hair, kidneys and much more ...
Melasma, also called as chloasma, is a skin hyperpigmentation problem characterized by brown spots ...
A prosthetic heart valve is an artificial device surgically implanted into the heart to replace a ...View All