• Central Nervous System :
Increased sensitivity to light, dizziness, nervousness, difficulty in sleeping and headache.
• Eye and ENT : Dry mouth, loss of sense of taste and blurred vision.
• Gastrointestinal : Stomach upset, vomiting, bloating and constipation.
• Heart : Fast heart rate and palpitations.
• Miscellaneous : Difficulty in urination, skin rash and itching.
PO- Adult- The recommended dosage is 15 mg 3 times/day and 30 mg at bedtime. Upto 120 mg/day may be needed.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, on an empty stomach. /
Contraindicated in patients with increased eye pressure, severe gastrointestinal problem and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of nerve problems, enlarged prostate, hernia, diarrhea, fever, risk increased eye pressure, heart, kidney or liver disease, overactive thyroid, high blood pressure, difficulty in urinating, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision, or lightheadedness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Do not become overheated in hot weather; otherwise it may cause heatstroke.
Good oral hygiene, plenty of fluid intake and sucking of sugarless hard candy helps relieve dry mouth.
Store it at room temperature (20º to 25ºC), and in an airtight container. Keep away from children.