• Gastrointestinal :
Oily spotting, loose stools, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain and loss of appetite.
• Central Nervous System : Headache and anxiety.
• Miscellaneous : Irregular periods, dark colored urine, hives, rash, itching and difficulty in breathing.
Adult- PO- The recommended dose is 1 capsule (60-mg) with each meal containing fat.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with food./
Contraindicated in patients with reduced gallbladder function, malabsorption, who are taking cyclosporine, underwent an organ transplant and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of gallbladder, liver, pancreas, or thyroid problems, sugar, kidney stones, received an organ transplant, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It should not be used in children.
• Follow proper diet and exercise program as directed by your physician.
• It may affect blood sugar level; monitor sugar level regularly while taking this medication.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature and in an airtight container.