• Most Common :
Nausea, headache, sleeplessness, genital itching in women, dizziness, vaginal inflammation, diarrhea and vomiting.
• Body as a whole : Weakness, chills, uneasiness, extremity pain and nosebleed.
• Heart : Heart arrest, fluid retention, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, palpitations and dilatation of blood vessels.
• Gastrointestinal : Indigestion.
• Genitourinary : Burning, irritation, pain and rash of the female genitalia, painful menstrual period, irregular periods, painful urination, urinary frequency and urinary retention.
• Musculoskeletal : Joint/muscle pain.
• Central Nervous System : Seizures, anxiety, cognitive change, depression, dream abnormality, emotion, hallucinations, tingling, fainting, unsteadiness, tremor and confusion.
• Metabolic : Increased thirst and weight loss.
• Respiratory : Respiratory arrest, cough and runny nose.
• Skin : Shock, increased sweating and hives.
• Eye and ENT : Hearing loss, ringing in the ear, and sensitivity to light.
Adult- PO- The recommended dose range is 200 to 800 mg per day in divided doses.
Eye drops- Instill 1-2 drops into affected eye(s) every 4 hours.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
It also comes as eye drops to instill into the affected eyes as directed by your physician. /
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of joint problems, rheumatoid arthritis, heart, kidney, or lung transplant; Alzheimer disease, seizures, stroke, central nervous system disorder, heart, liver, or kidney disease, decrease in blood minerals, any allergy, who are taking other medications, children, elderly, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or light-headedness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid exposure to sunlight.
• It may affect blood sugar level; monitor sugar level regularly.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Avoid long-term use of this medication; otherwise it may cause secondary infection.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature (25-30°C).